Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many remembrances did you brew?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I sold the one galore gave me for like 80g on the first day, brewed 9, decided to sell one more to find it was 130g! Ideally, I'd like to brew at least one more, if not two, but Baldwin keeps refusing to give me gold muck. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I sold the one galore gave me for like 80g on the first day, brewed 9, decided to sell one more to find it was 130g! Ideally, I'd like to brew at least one more, if not two, but Baldwin keeps refusing to give me gold muck.
Buying Food UMAs
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I could only brew 3, and sold them when they were going for much less than the current LAH of 500-600 gems (and I gifted one)
wish I’d waited- I’m in need of gems!
I could only brew 3, and sold them when they were going for much less than the current LAH of 500-600 gems (and I gifted one)
wish I’d waited- I’m in need of gems!
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
i... didn't know you could brew them.... [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]
i... didn't know you could brew them....
OjYCOIV.png
I could only brew 6, ran out of white slime and gold muck oof
I could only brew 6, ran out of white slime and gold muck oof
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I have seven! Not anticipating a huge value on these things since so many people are brewing them up, so I didn't go all in. Just used up all the mats I had on hand to get enough for my own use (or maybe resale in a few years if they have any value by then).

Edit: what the heck I didn't realise they were selling for so much... maybe I should sell some now and capitalise while they still have value...
I have seven! Not anticipating a huge value on these things since so many people are brewing them up, so I didn't go all in. Just used up all the mats I had on hand to get enough for my own use (or maybe resale in a few years if they have any value by then).

Edit: what the heck I didn't realise they were selling for so much... maybe I should sell some now and capitalise while they still have value...
[quote name="panzerhaus" date="2020-06-12 10:05:12" ] None (other than the one we got from Galore), because I am A Fool [/quote] I didn't even know they could be brewed oh no gosh darn it the big dumb strikes again
panzerhaus wrote on 2020-06-12 10:05:12:
None (other than the one we got from Galore), because I am A Fool
I didn't even know they could be brewed oh no

gosh darn it the big dumb strikes again
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Managed to get 15 total (10 in hoard, 4 equipped [one of which given by galore], and 1 still brewing)

I probably could've gotten more but I was all out of yellow ooze, had to convert orange ooze to yellow in between brewing the scenes

I'm still fairly happy with that amount though
Managed to get 15 total (10 in hoard, 4 equipped [one of which given by galore], and 1 still brewing)

I probably could've gotten more but I was all out of yellow ooze, had to convert orange ooze to yellow in between brewing the scenes

I'm still fairly happy with that amount though
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I have... 9! Including one I already slapped on a dragon.

The fact that the price shot up so quick is pretty interesting. I think it'll go back down as people rush to sell them, then steadily creep right back up as the supply starts to get low.
I have... 9! Including one I already slapped on a dragon.

The fact that the price shot up so quick is pretty interesting. I think it'll go back down as people rush to sell them, then steadily creep right back up as the supply starts to get low.
got five, cause i kept running out of white slime
got five, cause i kept running out of white slime
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16