Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many remembrances did you brew?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
around like... 12? I've shoved a few on my dragons so I forget the exact number. it's a nice scene that fits my lore well so I definitely want to have some around
around like... 12? I've shoved a few on my dragons so I forget the exact number. it's a nice scene that fits my lore well so I definitely want to have some around
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I only have three, because I ran out of gold muck. Thankfully, it's not my aesthetic and I doubt I'll ever use all of them.
I only have three, because I ran out of gold muck. Thankfully, it's not my aesthetic and I doubt I'll ever use all of them.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I only ended up making four more because I wanted to get back to brewing materials for the upcoming festival. :x

I only ended up making four more because I wanted to get back to brewing materials for the upcoming festival. :x

4QFtgPW.png
I only brewed one because I have the Smallest Brain and never use my cauldron so I didn't have materials
I only brewed one because I have the Smallest Brain and never use my cauldron so I didn't have materials
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
shadow_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarc.gif
05e7cb9445ff87030b283d8e5db40be5276d4c0c.gif
[quote name="Kapow" date="2020-06-12 10:24:21" ] For the first couple days I didnt know that you could even brew it. I didnt know it was retiring quickly. there was a lot going on in the update so it was easy to miss for me [/quote] Same. And I sold my Galore one for 70g on, like, day two. [emoji=tundra sad size=1] Have five made, and one in the brew. Guess I'm not striking it rich.
Kapow wrote on 2020-06-12 10:24:21:
For the first couple days I didnt know that you could even brew it. I didnt know it was retiring quickly.

there was a lot going on in the update so it was easy to miss for me

Same. And I sold my Galore one for 70g on, like, day two.
Have five made, and one in the brew. Guess I'm not striking it rich.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I have 10 in total, ran out of gold muck halfway through and used up some time melting fams for more so not as many as others may have brewed
I have 10 in total, ran out of gold muck halfway through and used up some time melting fams for more so not as many as others may have brewed
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
I brewed 17
I brewed 17
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2020-06-12 11:00:24" ] About 7, if it's anything like the Anniversary Vista, no rush in having a whole page of them. [/quote] Scenes don’t work like vista, you need a copy for every dragon you want to use it on Personally I would’ve preferred the vista system, but I won’t lie and say I dislike the cash money these things are gonna make me
MulberryScroll wrote on 2020-06-12 11:00:24:
About 7, if it's anything like the Anniversary Vista, no rush in having a whole page of them.

Scenes don’t work like vista, you need a copy for every dragon you want to use it on

Personally I would’ve preferred the vista system, but I won’t lie and say I dislike the cash money these things are gonna make me
sBdLZtA.png
only one :')

i didn't realize scenes were only one per dragon, unlike vistas
only one :')

i didn't realize scenes were only one per dragon, unlike vistas
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
i feel pathetic with my three remembrances ;-;
but I am determined to profit from them
i feel pathetic with my three remembrances ;-;
but I am determined to profit from them
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16