Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many remembrances did you brew?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
only able to make four and now people are selling them for crazy amounts and i needed one more for lore reasons. hhhh
only able to make four and now people are selling them for crazy amounts and i needed one more for lore reasons. hhhh
I managed to get 30 in total. Brewed non stop since they were released and purchased some along the way.
I managed to get 30 in total. Brewed non stop since they were released and purchased some along the way.
unfortunately only 11, i was aiming for more but i ran out of green goo and im trying to save right now (ill probably grab some when theyre lower priced sometime though)
unfortunately only 11, i was aiming for more but i ran out of green goo and im trying to save right now (ill probably grab some when theyre lower priced sometime though)
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
I managed to brew 19! I'd say that's a good number... except I'll want to use all of them on my dragons...... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I managed to brew 19! I'd say that's a good number... except I'll want to use all of them on my dragons...... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
We have 9 in total :D
We have 9 in total :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
0. I don't see the appeal behind them??

Ah. They are retired. Well no wonder people wanted them so badly.
0. I don't see the appeal behind them??

Ah. They are retired. Well no wonder people wanted them so badly.
Counting the one currently brewing but not counting the one from Galore, 18. My limiting reagents were time (I decided I wasn't going to set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to start a new one) and gold muck. For the last few I had to convert silver muck to gold in addition to brewing. I generally have a well stocked Baldwin goop supply, but gold muck was my lowest inventory ingredient at the beginning of the event.

Once the currently brewing one is done it will be food melting time to restock the green goo, and then familiar melting time to hunt for gold.

@honor, your 22 is very close to the maximum possible number to brew. I'm not sure exactly what time the maintenance that kicked off the anniversary ended, but if we think of the brewing window as 10 FR time on Monday to 10 FR time on Friday, that's 4 days at 24/4 =6 scenes per day, for a total of 24 scenes. If we were actually able to start before 10 on Monday someone might have managed 25.
Counting the one currently brewing but not counting the one from Galore, 18. My limiting reagents were time (I decided I wasn't going to set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to start a new one) and gold muck. For the last few I had to convert silver muck to gold in addition to brewing. I generally have a well stocked Baldwin goop supply, but gold muck was my lowest inventory ingredient at the beginning of the event.

Once the currently brewing one is done it will be food melting time to restock the green goo, and then familiar melting time to hunt for gold.

@honor, your 22 is very close to the maximum possible number to brew. I'm not sure exactly what time the maintenance that kicked off the anniversary ended, but if we think of the brewing window as 10 FR time on Monday to 10 FR time on Friday, that's 4 days at 24/4 =6 scenes per day, for a total of 24 scenes. If we were actually able to start before 10 on Monday someone might have managed 25.
13, I think? I wanted another 3, but I didn't realize how soon the cut-off time was.
13, I think? I wanted another 3, but I didn't realize how soon the cut-off time was.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
we could brew them?? im just now knowing this what
we could brew them?? im just now knowing this what
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@KalynaAnne
i only brewed like 4 myself - i used a few free cauldron services to brew the others

i wish i brewed more, but i didn't have too many baldwin mats
@KalynaAnne
i only brewed like 4 myself - i used a few free cauldron services to brew the others

i wish i brewed more, but i didn't have too many baldwin mats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16