Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many remembrances did you brew?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
hi!

i was wondering how many remembrance scenes everyone has

i have 22 of 'em, + 1 brewing right now

i wish i brewed more

edit: okay i feel better knowing that i'm not the only one without a bunch
hi!

i was wondering how many remembrance scenes everyone has

i have 22 of 'em, + 1 brewing right now

i wish i brewed more

edit: okay i feel better knowing that i'm not the only one without a bunch
None (other than the one we got from Galore), because I am A Fool
i brewed 8, with the 1 i was given by galore so i have 9 total.
i brewed 8, with the 1 i was given by galore so i have 9 total.
yzUX307.png
I was only able to get 7 because RNG hates me and only gave me gray and black slime, I also refuse to buy it on the AH for ridiculous prices
I was only able to get 7 because RNG hates me and only gave me gray and black slime, I also refuse to buy it on the AH for ridiculous prices
I spent an entire day trying to get the muck I needed so not nearly as many as I intended. @@ It's such a cute scenic so I can def see it being wanted in the far future after it's retirement!
I spent an entire day trying to get the muck I needed so not nearly as many as I intended. @@ It's such a cute scenic so I can def see it being wanted in the far future after it's retirement!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
brewed 3 (+1 in the cauldron now) and one more from galore, so 5 total :/ RNG hates me and decided only to give me gray and black slime lmao
brewed 3 (+1 in the cauldron now) and one more from galore, so 5 total :/ RNG hates me and decided only to give me gray and black slime lmao
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
[quote name="panzerhaus" date="2020-06-12 10:05:12" ] None (other than the one we got from Galore), because I am A Fool [/quote]
panzerhaus wrote on 2020-06-12 10:05:12:

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
not enough
not enough
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
RNG is yucky and only gave me gray and black slime, but I was able to brew 4 + the Galore free one so 5 total edit: [quote name="Sawkinator" date="2020-06-12 10:11:01" ] not enough [/quote]
RNG is yucky and only gave me gray and black slime, but I was able to brew 4 + the Galore free one so 5 total

edit:
Sawkinator wrote on 2020-06-12 10:11:01:
not enough
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
either i am a fool, i can't read, or i'm not a high enough level, but i did not know you could brew them. therefore, i brewed none and i look like a fool
either i am a fool, i can't read, or i'm not a high enough level, but i did not know you could brew them. therefore, i brewed none and i look like a fool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16