Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LIKING dragons???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="WrathOfNyx" date="2020-06-08 08:09:16" ] likes are gonna increase the value now or what [/quote] I really don't understand the idea of upping the value, likes are essentially worthless. They don't change anything about the dragon, other than someone looked at it and went 'yeah you're pretty okay' and pressed a button.
WrathOfNyx wrote on 2020-06-08 08:09:16:
likes are gonna increase the value now or what

I really don't understand the idea of upping the value, likes are essentially worthless. They don't change anything about the dragon, other than someone looked at it and went 'yeah you're pretty okay' and pressed a button.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="tytytytytytyty1" date="2020-06-08 07:26:56" ] I just tested it with a friend, moving dragons between accounts does not wipe like counter I feel like this wont end well [/quote] Oh no
tytytytytytyty1 wrote on 2020-06-08 07:26:56:
I just tested it with a friend, moving dragons between accounts does not wipe like counter

I feel like this wont end well
Oh no
SVt2S0L.png
Please like my progen pair, my boy imperial pair, and my lightbulb Colorvomit. Forever loved Colorvomit.
Please like my progen pair, my boy imperial pair, and my lightbulb Colorvomit. Forever loved Colorvomit.
7Cc2UZ7.png
Meme dergs that generate a ton of likes may have some interesting new market value

I can see titles like
[A] 2k Likes G1 Triple Gened w/Lore
Meme dergs that generate a ton of likes may have some interesting new market value

I can see titles like
[A] 2k Likes G1 Triple Gened w/Lore
FkU0xOo.gif
[quote name="Mythkat" date="2020-06-08 08:18:37" ] [quote name="tytytytytytyty1" date="2020-06-08 07:26:56" ] I just tested it with a friend, moving dragons between accounts does not wipe like counter I feel like this wont end well [/quote] Oh no [/quote] hmmm. this wont end well
Mythkat wrote on 2020-06-08 08:18:37:
tytytytytytyty1 wrote on 2020-06-08 07:26:56:
I just tested it with a friend, moving dragons between accounts does not wipe like counter

I feel like this wont end well
Oh no
hmmm. this wont end well
xulc4O8.png
I know that there are a lot of ways it could go wrong, but for now, I really like the feature! I've been wanting a way to show support for others' dragons for a while now.
I know that there are a lot of ways it could go wrong, but for now, I really like the feature! I've been wanting a way to show support for others' dragons for a while now.
Oh boy
Oh boy
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
I hope there isn't some kind of value thing for likes. Its not really that important(I already deal with nonexistant favorites on Deviantart so this won't bother me personally if I don't have very many). That being said, I do think it's nice to be able to like a dragon you think is cool.
I hope there isn't some kind of value thing for likes. Its not really that important(I already deal with nonexistant favorites on Deviantart so this won't bother me personally if I don't have very many). That being said, I do think it's nice to be able to like a dragon you think is cool.
in7SefG.png
I’m really excited to see how likes play out in the economy! I’m not really opposed to having like increase value of dragons, I just really think it’s neat!!!
I’m really excited to see how likes play out in the economy! I’m not really opposed to having like increase value of dragons, I just really think it’s neat!!!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Honestly, interested in how this plays out! Not personally bothered by possible value being assigned to dragons based on likes, I mean it’ll be just another random way to value dragons like ID numbers and lineages!
Honestly, interested in how this plays out! Not personally bothered by possible value being assigned to dragons based on likes, I mean it’ll be just another random way to value dragons like ID numbers and lineages!
ExmFc9Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7