Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LIKING dragons???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BRO--- NOW I HAVE A GOAL TO COLLECT AS MUCH LIKES ON MY DRAGONS AS POSSIBLE

THIS IS AWESOME!!
BRO--- NOW I HAVE A GOAL TO COLLECT AS MUCH LIKES ON MY DRAGONS AS POSSIBLE

THIS IS AWESOME!!
xulc4O8.png
I'm so excited! I'm just liking all the dragons I see

Free likes for everyone!!
I'm so excited! I'm just liking all the dragons I see

Free likes for everyone!!
ill like yalls dragons too but i feel like it'll cause unnecessary stress? maybe im over thinking
ill like yalls dragons too but i feel like it'll cause unnecessary stress? maybe im over thinking

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
In b4 a like market springs up with dragons being massively overpriced because they have X amount of likes
In b4 a like market springs up with dragons being massively overpriced because they have X amount of likes
[quote name="Calyypso" date="2020-06-08 07:10:21" ] ill like yalls dragons too but i feel like it'll cause unnecessary stress? maybe im over thinking [/quote] Same here, it feels like it could be a bit polarizing. I’d like an option to toggle like visibility in the future—that is, choose whether you can see likes on your/other’s dragons. I already fret about my validity on instagram; I don’t really want that sentiment to be transferred to this site I love so dearly for its very nature of [i]not[/i] being a popularity contest.
Calyypso wrote on 2020-06-08 07:10:21:

Same here, it feels like it could be a bit polarizing. I’d like an option to toggle like visibility in the future—that is, choose whether you can see likes on your/other’s dragons. I already fret about my validity on instagram; I don’t really want that sentiment to be transferred to this site I love so dearly for its very nature of not being a popularity contest.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
I KNOW RIGHT
I KNOW RIGHT
CUnQdgy.png
I hope likes won't filter into value but knowing this site...
I hope likes won't filter into value but knowing this site...
@seaofspace
haha true..
@seaofspace
haha true..
CUnQdgy.png
@Calyypso I already feel it xD
I think it'S cool to be able to like dragons but the pressure to get likes is there imo. at least for me. I'm already liking the dragons of some friends but aaaaah
@Calyypso I already feel it xD
I think it'S cool to be able to like dragons but the pressure to get likes is there imo. at least for me. I'm already liking the dragons of some friends but aaaaah
VVM4XuM.png
@deltazz

definitely, i for one know that i'll feel something when my likes aren't nearly as much as anothers, but it's something dumb to get upset over i suppose
@deltazz

definitely, i for one know that i'll feel something when my likes aren't nearly as much as anothers, but it's something dumb to get upset over i suppose

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7