Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lvl 20 Cauldron Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hello! I'm Monochrome and I'm a herbalist in training [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34088578&skin=0&apparel=23030,19653,23743,6035,13831,13823&xt=dressing.png[/img] You maybe asking why I'm a herbalist in training in charge of this cauldron. Well its pretty simple my mentor thinks he to good for this so he told me to handle it. So lets get to it. My cauldron is open for all to use for free! You give me the materials and i'll create the item that you want. Here a link for a list of recipes for other items [size=7][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]Baldwin Brew List[/url][/size] Please Ping me to contact me! Also don't send items until we have discussed what you would like created! [b]I don't do item melting[/b] Currently Brew: None Waitlist 1. 2. 3. Will not be brewing Tokens
Hello!

I'm Monochrome and I'm a herbalist in training

dragon?did=34088578&skin=0&apparel=23030,19653,23743,6035,13831,13823&xt=dressing.png
You maybe asking why I'm a herbalist in training in charge of this cauldron. Well its pretty simple my mentor thinks he to good for this so he told me to handle it.

So lets get to it. My cauldron is open for all to use for free! You give me the materials and i'll create the item that you want.

Here a link for a list of recipes for other items

Baldwin Brew List

Please Ping me to contact me! Also don't send items until we have discussed what you would like created!

I don't do item melting
Currently Brew:
None

Waitlist

Will not be brewing Tokens
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena mind brewing me the contagion skin?
@SnoringHyena mind brewing me the contagion skin?
@Mareanie
Nope just send over the materials I'll get to brewing!
@Mareanie
Nope just send over the materials I'll get to brewing!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Can I take the next slot, same skin?
@SnoringHyena

Can I take the next slot, same skin?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
Sure! i'll can put it right after Mareanie's comes out. but i'll be going to sleep like 30mins after that time if you are okay with that? I would of course send it to you first thing when I log on.
@Lara8
Sure! i'll can put it right after Mareanie's comes out. but i'll be going to sleep like 30mins after that time if you are okay with that? I would of course send it to you first thing when I log on.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

100 fest currency?
@SnoringHyena

100 fest currency?
H01Ejx7.png
@SnoringHyena

No rush at all :) I'll send over the mats now.
@SnoringHyena

No rush at all :) I'll send over the mats now.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@DivineLush

Are you talking about All-seeing Shroom? I can only make the max of 20 in one go and that takes 2h and 50 mins
@DivineLush

Are you talking about All-seeing Shroom? I can only make the max of 20 in one go and that takes 2h and 50 mins
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Yup, and I am aware, I would be seeking 5 sets of 20. I know how long it takes :)
@SnoringHyena

Yup, and I am aware, I would be seeking 5 sets of 20. I know how long it takes :)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush
Sure you can order that. it will just take sometime as you and probably wont get all until 1 or two if you okay with the wait.
@DivineLush
Sure you can order that. it will just take sometime as you and probably wont get all until 1 or two if you okay with the wait.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14