Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | @ Roundsey's Raffle winners
1 2 3 4 5
Haven't won anything but I typically buy 500 tickets a week.
Haven't won anything but I typically buy 500 tickets a week.
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- Jean Louise "Scout" Finch, To Kill a Mocking-Bird

FR time +15/+16
Got 2400+ tickets before and got 5 IRON CHESTS. I sorry but I have to kill you Roundsey, GIVE ME BACK MY TREASURE

Okay this is worse, 3400+ tickets and NOTHING. I'm sorry but I really want to swear now hfjkhsjkhakj
Got 2400+ tickets before and got 5 IRON CHESTS. I sorry but I have to kill you Roundsey, GIVE ME BACK MY TREASURE

Okay this is worse, 3400+ tickets and NOTHING. I'm sorry but I really want to swear now hfjkhsjkhakj
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
10 tickets per round, and I won a dragon. So... wowzers.
10 tickets per round, and I won a dragon. So... wowzers.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I won a plague egg a couple of weeks ago and I bought I think 300 tickets?? Thats the most tickets I've ever bough and it turned out pretty well even if I didn't get the sprite
I won a plague egg a couple of weeks ago and I bought I think 300 tickets?? Thats the most tickets I've ever bough and it turned out pretty well even if I didn't get the sprite
i've won before, specifically a bogsneak egg. i usually buy 5 tickets a day for a total of 35, unless there's something i really want. (this week i bought 70 in hopes i can get the seaspray apparel)
i've won before, specifically a bogsneak egg. i usually buy 5 tickets a day for a total of 35, unless there's something i really want. (this week i bought 70 in hopes i can get the seaspray apparel)
30-50 feral bogs
I got an earth egg when I got ten tickets a day, which amounted to seventy. Tried the same strategy the following week, and got a bogsneak egg.
I got an earth egg when I got ten tickets a day, which amounted to seventy. Tried the same strategy the following week, and got a bogsneak egg.
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
I got a Black Tulip Flowerfall once, and bought 10 tickets. That's the only time I've ever won
I got a Black Tulip Flowerfall once, and bought 10 tickets. That's the only time I've ever won
i really like star wars ok
I got a bogsneak egg once! I usually buy 20 tickets, but I think I bought 50 at the time.

Despite that, it's really hard to get a roundsey prize. Back when it was new, I once bought something like 800 tickets, spent all my savings, and got nothing. Never again.
I got a bogsneak egg once! I usually buy 20 tickets, but I think I bought 50 at the time.

Despite that, it's really hard to get a roundsey prize. Back when it was new, I once bought something like 800 tickets, spent all my savings, and got nothing. Never again.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I've been pretty lucky with Roundsey for some reason. Think I average out 150-200 tickets. I always buy at least ten, if there's a dragon I want it's as many as can get. Most I've purchased has been 2k tickets and I didn't get anything that week.

I've won smaller prizes maybe like six times (I'd have to go through my PMs to figure it out) and a dragon once.
I've been pretty lucky with Roundsey for some reason. Think I average out 150-200 tickets. I always buy at least ten, if there's a dragon I want it's as many as can get. Most I've purchased has been 2k tickets and I didn't get anything that week.

I've won smaller prizes maybe like six times (I'd have to go through my PMs to figure it out) and a dragon once.
U8dkiXo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5