Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | @ Roundsey's Raffle winners
1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys,

I have frequently participated in Roundsey's Raffles and have spent what seems to me a lot of treasure on getting tickets, but I have yet to win a prize.

As this weeks raffle comes to an end, Im wondering how many users have actually won a prize, and how much did you spend for it?

Also, as a side question, what did you get! Would love to know!
Hey guys,

I have frequently participated in Roundsey's Raffles and have spent what seems to me a lot of treasure on getting tickets, but I have yet to win a prize.

As this weeks raffle comes to an end, Im wondering how many users have actually won a prize, and how much did you spend for it?

Also, as a side question, what did you get! Would love to know!
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
I got a Nature egg and bought 70 tickets. ^^
I got a Nature egg and bought 70 tickets. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

Oh gosh thats alot, I suppose Ill have to up my game!
@artemiswanderer

Oh gosh thats alot, I suppose Ill have to up my game!
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
There's some users out there that buy thousands of tickets, which I can only dream of having that much treasure :'D
There's some users out there that buy thousands of tickets, which I can only dream of having that much treasure :'D
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I won twice I believe! I got the Metallurgist Forgetools which I think was only.... 10 tickets? And then Archivist Spellscroll which was 100! (Both going to my loved elemental gorls)
I won twice I believe! I got the Metallurgist Forgetools which I think was only.... 10 tickets? And then Archivist Spellscroll which was 100! (Both going to my loved elemental gorls)
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
i got a marva cloak in a 3 dragon week a little while ago, i dont remember how many tickets but probably over 150
i got a marva cloak in a 3 dragon week a little while ago, i dont remember how many tickets but probably over 150
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
I've won smaller prizes 4 times and each of those times I had 1000-2000 tickets.
I've won smaller prizes 4 times and each of those times I had 1000-2000 tickets.
Heart.gif
Ive spent something like 500kt and got nothing. Ive never spent a piece of treasure since
Ive spent something like 500kt and got nothing. Ive never spent a piece of treasure since
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I have only ever won once and I've been putting tickets in (anywhere from 10-50) pretty much every week since it started. The prize was elim and I believe I spent 20 tickets on it.
I have only ever won once and I've been putting tickets in (anywhere from 10-50) pretty much every week since it started. The prize was elim and I believe I spent 20 tickets on it.
queen_katoe.gif
I think i spent 500 and got the wildclaw scrolls. Those were nice
I think i spent 500 and got the wildclaw scrolls. Those were nice
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5