Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're being forced to move flights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Wind, I imagine
Even though it's not a flight I've ever been in, it's already part of my lore as part of my clan resides in the wind territory, so making the move would be justified lorewise. It's also the main other flight I've always thought about moving to because I really like the overall aesthetic and eyes
Wind, I imagine
Even though it's not a flight I've ever been in, it's already part of my lore as part of my clan resides in the wind territory, so making the move would be justified lorewise. It's also the main other flight I've always thought about moving to because I really like the overall aesthetic and eyes
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Gosh that's really difficult. Probably Eath, Plague, or Wind, although I could see myself moving to all the flights!

Earth because I love the community and the benefits from dom. I'm in their discord server as an outside member and they're all super nice. I also love how it's the home of the world, and there's a lot of stuff lore wise I could do there.

Plague because I simply love the aesthetic! It's super fun and edgy, and I love the eye color as well. It would also work well with my current lore

And Wind again because of lore. The idea of a city in the clouds sounds like so much fun, and I have a lot of ideas for that too. Also eyes are v pretty.

Maybe I should just do a vacation to these three flights...
Gosh that's really difficult. Probably Eath, Plague, or Wind, although I could see myself moving to all the flights!

Earth because I love the community and the benefits from dom. I'm in their discord server as an outside member and they're all super nice. I also love how it's the home of the world, and there's a lot of stuff lore wise I could do there.

Plague because I simply love the aesthetic! It's super fun and edgy, and I love the eye color as well. It would also work well with my current lore

And Wind again because of lore. The idea of a city in the clouds sounds like so much fun, and I have a lot of ideas for that too. Also eyes are v pretty.

Maybe I should just do a vacation to these three flights...
Probably Ice. It has a lot of influence in parts of my lore, so it would make sense to go there. And I don't mind the eyes, even if they aren't my favorites.
Probably Ice. It has a lot of influence in parts of my lore, so it would make sense to go there. And I don't mind the eyes, even if they aren't my favorites.
Nature or Light, because of aesthetic. Probably Nature tho.
Nature or Light, because of aesthetic. Probably Nature tho.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Lightning or fire I guess. Maybe earth since they’re into dom
Lightning or fire I guess. Maybe earth since they’re into dom
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I'd just go back to Light. I'm still attached to my first flight.
I'd just go back to Light. I'm still attached to my first flight.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Ugh that would wound me greatly. I only have red range kids.

Based on color I would think Fire would be closest. However I would probably move into Shadow just to keep with the darkness. I would be very upset though to lose Plague.
Ugh that would wound me greatly. I only have red range kids.

Based on color I would think Fire would be closest. However I would probably move into Shadow just to keep with the darkness. I would be very upset though to lose Plague.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
I've been in half the flights, and I could've seen myself being comfortable in any of them long term. If I had to choose somewhere else to be now, I'd either go back to Ice or Water (both of which I love aesthetically, and the community in Water is incredible) or I'd try out... Light or Plague, maybe? Or Earth? Those are some of the ones I haven't visited yet, and probably the ones I'm most interested in.
I've been in half the flights, and I could've seen myself being comfortable in any of them long term. If I had to choose somewhere else to be now, I'd either go back to Ice or Water (both of which I love aesthetically, and the community in Water is incredible) or I'd try out... Light or Plague, maybe? Or Earth? Those are some of the ones I haven't visited yet, and probably the ones I'm most interested in.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I've never left Ice so idk about the other communities, but I'm under the assumption the virus hit everybody so previous communities and dom teams would all be mixed around. So I'd probably pick Arcane, Plague or Lightning, because I love the eyes and the aesthetics of all three flights and I can see myself enjoying writing new lore for those locations.
I've never left Ice so idk about the other communities, but I'm under the assumption the virus hit everybody so previous communities and dom teams would all be mixed around. So I'd probably pick Arcane, Plague or Lightning, because I love the eyes and the aesthetics of all three flights and I can see myself enjoying writing new lore for those locations.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ice probably. It's cold water. Also, I like the dom; not such a big fan of the aesthetic.

Aesthetic-wise, Earth. For the dom :>
Ice probably. It's cold water. Also, I like the dom; not such a big fan of the aesthetic.

Aesthetic-wise, Earth. For the dom :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25