Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're being forced to move flights
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Light or Plague.
Light or Plague.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Nature - it fits my secondary lore better. Plus, I love Nature and Earth and it was a hard tie between both when I switched.
Nature - it fits my secondary lore better. Plus, I love Nature and Earth and it was a hard tie between both when I switched.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
nature, i have a soft spot for glademama and her flight <3 [emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1][emoji=plant size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=four leaf clover size=1][emoji=wildclaw size=1][emoji=rhino beetle size=1][emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1] (it was also very briefly my starting flight) [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/579032095588245504/K0yf9y5T_400x400.png[/img]
nature, i have a soft spot for glademama and her flight <3

(it was also very briefly my starting flight)

K0yf9y5T_400x400.png
FR +10, They/Them

The Smiling Sun Hatchery
Ice, definitely. I love the aesthetic and sometimes I think about moving there anyway. It probably won't happen because I like being in Nature, but who knows, maybe someday I'll move on.

So far I've been in Shadow > Lightning > Water > Nature. Maybe someday I'll have been in all the flights?
Ice, definitely. I love the aesthetic and sometimes I think about moving there anyway. It probably won't happen because I like being in Nature, but who knows, maybe someday I'll move on.

So far I've been in Shadow > Lightning > Water > Nature. Maybe someday I'll have been in all the flights?
i really like star wars ok
I'd probably go to Nature or Wind because I like the aesthetic and I don't have lore so I don't need to recreate it
I'd probably go to Nature or Wind because I like the aesthetic and I don't have lore so I don't need to recreate it
L i g h t n i n g
That's all there is to it.
L i g h t n i n g
That's all there is to it.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I'd go back to Plague. I vacationed there for a little bit (6 months), and I enjoyed my time there. So, yeah, if I had to leave Water (which I *really* don't want too, boo) -- I'd go there.
I'd go back to Plague. I vacationed there for a little bit (6 months), and I enjoyed my time there. So, yeah, if I had to leave Water (which I *really* don't want too, boo) -- I'd go there.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Which flight is your second pick? Why? Do you like the aesthetic? Strong dom team? Is it easier to change your lore? Do you just think it has some pretty neat peeps?

lol I’d quit FR if I’m not allowed to change back
Which flight is your second pick? Why? Do you like the aesthetic? Strong dom team? Is it easier to change your lore? Do you just think it has some pretty neat peeps?

lol I’d quit FR if I’m not allowed to change back
I'd either go back to Lightning or join Arcane. I'm really fond of Earth though, I'd be sad to leave.
I'd either go back to Lightning or join Arcane. I'm really fond of Earth though, I'd be sad to leave.
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

i would choose plague bc i might move there sometime anyways
i would choose plague bc i might move there sometime anyways
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif