Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're being forced to move flights
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
definitely lightning. gorgeous eyes, but the aesthetic is really good too.
definitely lightning. gorgeous eyes, but the aesthetic is really good too.
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
probably Earth, as when I was joining I was kinda torn between Nature and it. I love the fact that the Earthshaker is #1, and brown eyes look the most natural to me. I'm not even going for the dom, that'd just kinda be a nice bonus :P
probably Earth, as when I was joining I was kinda torn between Nature and it. I love the fact that the Earthshaker is #1, and brown eyes look the most natural to me. I'm not even going for the dom, that'd just kinda be a nice bonus :P
Ot3Ahks.jpg
i would move to light! just for the aesthetic. light eyes are my fav right after wind. i've never moved but man if i did it would be light all the way
i would move to light! just for the aesthetic. light eyes are my fav right after wind. i've never moved but man if i did it would be light all the way
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Probably wind or back to fire. Wind would be closest to my aesthetic though.
Probably wind or back to fire. Wind would be closest to my aesthetic though.
Hello Light, take me home
Hello Light, take me home
Waystone1.gif
Lightning or ice, probably. The eyes match my pairs and ice is active in dom (i think) so thats a plus! Light is up there too- yellow is a nice color
Lightning or ice, probably. The eyes match my pairs and ice is active in dom (i think) so thats a plus! Light is up there too- yellow is a nice color

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Most likely Wind. It would fit my clan's goals of helping sick/old dragons as a lot of wind dragons are said to be friendly and welcoming. Also, my gal Thorne would still have some nice ground to just lay in at the Zephyr steppes and/or the Reedcleft ascent as she supports a whole ecosystem on her back.
Most likely Wind. It would fit my clan's goals of helping sick/old dragons as a lot of wind dragons are said to be friendly and welcoming. Also, my gal Thorne would still have some nice ground to just lay in at the Zephyr steppes and/or the Reedcleft ascent as she supports a whole ecosystem on her back.
Please ping me if you respond to anything i post!
K4ObXFJ.gif
Light or Plague, simply because of the eye color.
Light or Plague, simply because of the eye color.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I'd go to arcane or nature for most everything- lore, aesthetic, eye color

but man do I love the dom bonuses of earth...
I'd go to arcane or nature for most everything- lore, aesthetic, eye color

but man do I love the dom bonuses of earth...
queen_katoe.gif
Maybe plague? I’d miss the pretty eyes and snowy antler aesthetic of ice, but plague is a super cool second choice
Maybe plague? I’d miss the pretty eyes and snowy antler aesthetic of ice, but plague is a super cool second choice
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25