Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're being forced to move flights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
well guess I gotta stick all my flight reps into the hunger games sim to decide for me again :/

Jokes aside tho, I’d probably go for fire. Been having some big lore ideas for it and can finally jumble out some of the dragons I picked for it out of my hibden haha
well guess I gotta stick all my flight reps into the hunger games sim to decide for me again :/

Jokes aside tho, I’d probably go for fire. Been having some big lore ideas for it and can finally jumble out some of the dragons I picked for it out of my hibden haha
bVzIUfv.png
Plague, I love all the red and overall aesthetic!! I hold a special place in my heart for pathogens, body horror and the survival mentality, so it would be perfect for me!! And those eyes!! They're so gorgeous, I just love them!! Mirrors are also my second favorite breed (Guardians are my favorite), so it's just the best choice for me :)
Plague, I love all the red and overall aesthetic!! I hold a special place in my heart for pathogens, body horror and the survival mentality, so it would be perfect for me!! And those eyes!! They're so gorgeous, I just love them!! Mirrors are also my second favorite breed (Guardians are my favorite), so it's just the best choice for me :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Hard choice!! I literally....like all the flights a lot
But I guess wind? I really love the aesthetic and the eye colours, plus the primal eyes are my second favourite!
Hard choice!! I literally....like all the flights a lot
But I guess wind? I really love the aesthetic and the eye colours, plus the primal eyes are my second favourite!
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
back to lightning, the flight i started in, i suppose! arcane or nature if you can't be in any flight you've ever been in before, though.
back to lightning, the flight i started in, i suppose! arcane or nature if you can't be in any flight you've ever been in before, though.
Earth, the eye types are pleasing to me, and I love their primal! that or wind, bc more green .w.
Earth, the eye types are pleasing to me, and I love their primal! that or wind, bc more green .w.
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
earth. i really enjoy archaeology and caves and pretty rocks and stuff, but also i am extremely invested in dom - its the only reason i keep saying i want to visit other flights but dont. i would get very bored, i like to actively participate in flight events with my fellow germs too much.
earth. i really enjoy archaeology and caves and pretty rocks and stuff, but also i am extremely invested in dom - its the only reason i keep saying i want to visit other flights but dont. i would get very bored, i like to actively participate in flight events with my fellow germs too much.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I'd say plague because i doubt my lore would fit any other flight aesthetics.
I'd say plague because i doubt my lore would fit any other flight aesthetics.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
send me to plague, give me the murderpups, the soup, the memes, the disease, the challenge, the survival, the edge, the death, give me alllllllllllllllllllllllll the plague
send me to plague, give me the murderpups, the soup, the memes, the disease, the challenge, the survival, the edge, the death, give me alllllllllllllllllllllllll the plague
aw HECK YEAH i wanna move to wind but im fr poor atm
aw HECK YEAH i wanna move to wind but im fr poor atm
owleics.gif
earth or lightning
earth or lightning
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25