Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're being forced to move flights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Nature! Might as well take advantage of what I'm assuming is a second free flight change (it better be free, since everyone has to do it and I'm broke 99% of the time). I would've said Light, but why go someplace I've already been? Honestly, it'd be fun to have been in all of the flights at least once.
Nature! Might as well take advantage of what I'm assuming is a second free flight change (it better be free, since everyone has to do it and I'm broke 99% of the time). I would've said Light, but why go someplace I've already been? Honestly, it'd be fun to have been in all of the flights at least once.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Probably plague, fire, or lightning. It just depends on where I'd like to go.
Probably plague, fire, or lightning. It just depends on where I'd like to go.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I've never moved from Wind, but if I was forced to go somewhere, I'd definitely choose Earth. I probably fit Earth better than Wind in all honesty, but because I chose Wind at the beginning, I'm stubbornly loyal and refuse to leave my home flight now XD
I've never moved from Wind, but if I was forced to go somewhere, I'd definitely choose Earth. I probably fit Earth better than Wind in all honesty, but because I chose Wind at the beginning, I'm stubbornly loyal and refuse to leave my home flight now XD
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
can i join the beastclans?
can i join the beastclans?
DmRdZYl.png
if i wasn't in plague, i would NOT be happy. catch me waiting for the mods to fix it

but... if not plague... nature. just for the breeding project.
then... man, idk. plague is the place for me. wherever my main lore clan would be situated, most likely. sunbeam ruins?
if i wasn't in plague, i would NOT be happy. catch me waiting for the mods to fix it

but... if not plague... nature. just for the breeding project.
then... man, idk. plague is the place for me. wherever my main lore clan would be situated, most likely. sunbeam ruins?
most likely I'd join light since it fits my lair best, but maybe I'd go back to arcane instead, I really liked dom there and still feel pretty attached to that flight
most likely I'd join light since it fits my lair best, but maybe I'd go back to arcane instead, I really liked dom there and still feel pretty attached to that flight
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
if i couldn't go back to arcane, probably ice.
if i couldn't go back to arcane, probably ice.
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Wind for me! Im an artist so Id probably fit right in lol. Earth, nature, light, and lightning are also close picks.
Wind for me! Im an artist so Id probably fit right in lol. Earth, nature, light, and lightning are also close picks.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them

My entire aesthetic right now is shiny and royal, and I love dom bonuses.

Kingdom of pretty crystals in Earth? Absolutely!

If I had to rework my aesthetic, then I'd probably move to Nature for the PRIMAL SAVAGERY of the wild.

My entire aesthetic right now is shiny and royal, and I love dom bonuses.

Kingdom of pretty crystals in Earth? Absolutely!

If I had to rework my aesthetic, then I'd probably move to Nature for the PRIMAL SAVAGERY of the wild.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I'd return to nature because the question didn't say anything about previous flights lol
I moved to shadow because I adored the trickster motif of shadow but I can live without that being the focus ,,,,ok maybe ,,I did move for a reason
A lot of my dragons are supernatural/fae like creatures that cause mischief in nature whether pretty or mucky anyway so I wouldn't be changing my lore drastically.
I'd return to nature because the question didn't say anything about previous flights lol
I moved to shadow because I adored the trickster motif of shadow but I can live without that being the focus ,,,,ok maybe ,,I did move for a reason
A lot of my dragons are supernatural/fae like creatures that cause mischief in nature whether pretty or mucky anyway so I wouldn't be changing my lore drastically.
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25