Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What were your first two months like?
1 2 3 4 5 6
My first few months were full of terrible coli stats, a tentative understanding of G&G, and thinking that fodder dragons were the prettiest out there. Maybe that explains why my tastes still differ from the more popular breeds/genes.
My first few months were full of terrible coli stats, a tentative understanding of G&G, and thinking that fodder dragons were the prettiest out there. Maybe that explains why my tastes still differ from the more popular breeds/genes.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Probably just doing my dailies and nothing much else. I dont remember much because its been like five years but I know for like the first year or two I didn't do much and even missed a lot of the early festival apparel because I didn't like them for some reason [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Probably just doing my dailies and nothing much else. I dont remember much because its been like five years but I know for like the first year or two I didn't do much and even missed a lot of the early festival apparel because I didn't like them for some reason
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
I was very confused, but I literally read every guide I could get my hands on and then I've been vibe-ing since
I was very confused, but I literally read every guide I could get my hands on and then I've been vibe-ing since
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Can't really recall the very first 2 months of playing, but I have a faint memory of trying to earn treasure by any means necessary. I spent hours playing Jigsaw (because it was the easiest for me) and made awful dragon buying decisions. I didn't really get into coli until later. Also, chatty chat chat over at the forums, lol.
Can't really recall the very first 2 months of playing, but I have a faint memory of trying to earn treasure by any means necessary. I spent hours playing Jigsaw (because it was the easiest for me) and made awful dragon buying decisions. I didn't really get into coli until later. Also, chatty chat chat over at the forums, lol.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I played Tidal Trouble to Fairgrounds max each day to buy 250kt crackle coatls.

They were absolutely worth it and I should really get another maize/maize/fire girl.
I played Tidal Trouble to Fairgrounds max each day to buy 250kt crackle coatls.

They were absolutely worth it and I should really get another maize/maize/fire girl.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="MidnightFall" date="2020-02-04 00:53:13" ] [quote name="Bowno" date="2020-02-04 00:30:52" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/y1ZBcOGOOtlpC/200.gif[/img] Like this. [/quote] Back then, I hated how slow time and patient you have to be. It took a long time for me to figure out how everything works. I also didn’t joined festivals cause I thought they were too complicated. [/quote] When I first joined, I remember breeding my progen and constantly checking every few minutes for me to be able to incubate the nests. And, It took me MONTHS to finally figure out festivals, I honestly saw them as a something blocking my gathering turns and useless apparel (I now look forward to them, and I wish I was in the festivals last year). I also remember how shocked I was seeing my friends primal, I was like "WOW OH MY GODNESS-- SNOW EYES? WHAAAAAAAAA--" I was super jealous that I didn't have one but now I have hatched 4 of my own! (Now i'm jealous for multigazes..) Another thing is, today was when one of my oldest breeding pairs had there first child! (Bubblegum and Senpai are there name) and I looked at my oldest dragons, and there now a year old! Many of them came such a long way.. And I (think) I inproved on bios as well! (and my english because I was a bad speller last year apparently) I honestly just feel super happy looking at my oldest dragons and seeing how far I came in this game, and I'm happy I stuck with it! ( sorry for bit of a rant)
MidnightFall wrote on 2020-02-04 00:53:13:
Bowno wrote on 2020-02-04 00:30:52:
200.gif
Like this.
Back then, I hated how slow time and patient you have to be. It took a long time for me to figure out how everything works. I also didn’t joined festivals cause I thought they were too complicated.
When I first joined, I remember breeding my progen and constantly checking every few minutes for me to be able to incubate the nests. And, It took me MONTHS to finally figure out festivals, I honestly saw them as a something blocking my gathering turns and useless apparel (I now look forward to them, and I wish I was in the festivals last year). I also remember how shocked I was seeing my friends primal, I was like "WOW OH MY GODNESS-- SNOW EYES? WHAAAAAAAAA--" I was super jealous that I didn't have one but now I have hatched 4 of my own! (Now i'm jealous for multigazes..)

Another thing is, today was when one of my oldest breeding pairs had there first child! (Bubblegum and Senpai are there name) and I looked at my oldest dragons, and there now a year old! Many of them came such a long way.. And I (think) I inproved on bios as well! (and my english because I was a bad speller last year apparently) I honestly just feel super happy looking at my oldest dragons and seeing how far I came in this game, and I'm happy I stuck with it! ( sorry for bit of a rant)
RYAN.png
Stayed away from forums (and AH for some reason), discovered that wait nope the AH is good, and immediately spent all my money on iri/shim/gembond skydancers
Stayed away from forums (and AH for some reason), discovered that wait nope the AH is good, and immediately spent all my money on iri/shim/gembond skydancers
Clan Lore
“What’s going on??” (joined literally on April fools)

“What am I doing?”

*Acquire dragons*
*read many guides*
*lurk forums*

“How do G&G?”

*acquire more dragons*

“What is ‘fest’?”

*acquire more dragons*
*post sporadically in the forums*

Pretty much it. Can’t believe I’m two months away from a year already. Wow....
“What’s going on??” (joined literally on April fools)

“What am I doing?”

*Acquire dragons*
*read many guides*
*lurk forums*

“How do G&G?”

*acquire more dragons*

“What is ‘fest’?”

*acquire more dragons*
*post sporadically in the forums*

Pretty much it. Can’t believe I’m two months away from a year already. Wow....
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I don't quite remember since it's been so long, but it was a struggle. It took months for me to get on the forums proper, and learning how to make money was eh. Those were the days before Mistral Mahjong and G&G, back when Artifracture was the only Fairground game to reliably make money. Unfortunately, I have never been able to play Artifracture past one or two levels because of the anxiety it causes.

The story of my first Eliminate will never be known, I swore I got it from Pinkerton but apparently that was never a thing so I'm not sure. Coli took me a long time to figure out.
I don't quite remember since it's been so long, but it was a struggle. It took months for me to get on the forums proper, and learning how to make money was eh. Those were the days before Mistral Mahjong and G&G, back when Artifracture was the only Fairground game to reliably make money. Unfortunately, I have never been able to play Artifracture past one or two levels because of the anxiety it causes.

The story of my first Eliminate will never be known, I swore I got it from Pinkerton but apparently that was never a thing so I'm not sure. Coli took me a long time to figure out.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I barely remember what the past week held for me how am I to remember nearly 5 years ago [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
I barely remember what the past week held for me how am I to remember nearly 5 years ago
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4 5 6