Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What were your first two months like?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I think I was mostly absent for the first two months and only really got into the game a bit later. Not sure though, it's been so long (over six years). I guess I was hyping over dragons, breeding them all over the place, and failing to buy valuable festival stuff because I was like 'Naaah, I don't need that stuff'. I want to grab past-me and slam his face into the keyboard.
I think I was mostly absent for the first two months and only really got into the game a bit later. Not sure though, it's been so long (over six years). I guess I was hyping over dragons, breeding them all over the place, and failing to buy valuable festival stuff because I was like 'Naaah, I don't need that stuff'. I want to grab past-me and slam his face into the keyboard.
All I can remember was buying cute hatchlings at fodder price, breeding literally any dragons that looked like they would make good offspring without actually checking, and playing Shock Switch.
All I can remember was buying cute hatchlings at fodder price, breeding literally any dragons that looked like they would make good offspring without actually checking, and playing Shock Switch.
wmI4zZE.png
Most of the time, the site couldn't be accessed or something was messing up. Prices for regular pearlcatchers and imperials could reach the 300kt mark and there were only two games available in the fairgrounds. It was also a bit of a battle to see which would be less wonky: Coliseum or Fairgrounds. Coliseum worked for me so that's what I did. I had no real goals back then, I just prayed for the site to be up and let me play XD
Most of the time, the site couldn't be accessed or something was messing up. Prices for regular pearlcatchers and imperials could reach the 300kt mark and there were only two games available in the fairgrounds. It was also a bit of a battle to see which would be less wonky: Coliseum or Fairgrounds. Coliseum worked for me so that's what I did. I had no real goals back then, I just prayed for the site to be up and let me play XD
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
My first two months?

Random. Breeding. Hell.
My first two months?

Random. Breeding. Hell.
unknown-2.png
i just remember being completely overwhelmed, buying dragons and exalting them right after because i didn't like them...eventually i was super determined to level up a team of 25s on my own and get into the Dom scene, that was my biggest motivation to play...moved from Fire to Light because of it!
i just remember being completely overwhelmed, buying dragons and exalting them right after because i didn't like them...eventually i was super determined to level up a team of 25s on my own and get into the Dom scene, that was my biggest motivation to play...moved from Fire to Light because of it!
yzUX307.png
Lots of dragon hoarding, trying my hardest to max fairgrounds only with shock switch and failing (I had not yet discovered how great artifracture was for cash until a few months prior to g&g), selling my babies and getting sad seeing them exalted.... giving my coli team even stats... *shudders*. I don't really remember my first two months that much, so that's the most I can remember
Lots of dragon hoarding, trying my hardest to max fairgrounds only with shock switch and failing (I had not yet discovered how great artifracture was for cash until a few months prior to g&g), selling my babies and getting sad seeing them exalted.... giving my coli team even stats... *shudders*. I don't really remember my first two months that much, so that's the most I can remember
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
By two months I was already quite knowledgeable about Flight Rising. At that point I had Eliminate but I didn't train much fodder. Instead I would grind in low level venues, my favorite of which was Scorched Forest. I liked them because you could just one-shot all the enemies inside. The dragon I use for my avatar had just grown up and I was working on giving him genes.

Back then every nest was really exciting to hatch. I acquired permas at a much faster rate than I do now. Nowadays, I have to really like a dragon in order to keep it.
By two months I was already quite knowledgeable about Flight Rising. At that point I had Eliminate but I didn't train much fodder. Instead I would grind in low level venues, my favorite of which was Scorched Forest. I liked them because you could just one-shot all the enemies inside. The dragon I use for my avatar had just grown up and I was working on giving him genes.

Back then every nest was really exciting to hatch. I acquired permas at a much faster rate than I do now. Nowadays, I have to really like a dragon in order to keep it.
giphy.gif
I was so lost the first month that I took a three month hiatus because I didn't know what to do.
I was so lost the first month that I took a three month hiatus because I didn't know what to do.
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
bold of you to assume I can remember that far back

probably buying some ugly looking dragons and going wow! so pretty!
bold of you to assume I can remember that far back

probably buying some ugly looking dragons and going wow! so pretty!
owleics.gif
I joined just before the first NoTN, and then moved to Ice just before Crystalline Gala.

so, pretty exciting I would say!
I joined just before the first NoTN, and then moved to Ice just before Crystalline Gala.

so, pretty exciting I would say!
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6