Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your clan's archetype?
1 2 3
Part of Lore-Building Questions series (TM)
What does your clan live for? What are their motives? Do they strive for something?
Are they, collectively, striving for science? War? Their elemental territory expansion? Conserving the ambient? Personal territory?
Part of Lore-Building Questions series (TM)
What does your clan live for? What are their motives? Do they strive for something?
Are they, collectively, striving for science? War? Their elemental territory expansion? Conserving the ambient? Personal territory?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
The Fiend, the perpetrator of the Zone, strives to spread her influence and ruin every land outside of the Zone. It is only the hard work of the field science team that keeps the spread at bay. The few dragons who serve the Fiend carry out their desires, and the rest are simply trying to survive.

Though, if I ever get around to writing the full story, it's a lot more complex than a simple want for power. The Fiend is a very broken dragon, who has essentially lost themselves to their grief and turned their anger into a weapon upon the Zone. Shenandoah lost everything when the Origin event took place. They were alone for a long time after the fact, only gaining company when they took up experimentations to try and reverse what happened.

My thoughts are too scattered right now to go much further, but that's the gist ^^
The Fiend, the perpetrator of the Zone, strives to spread her influence and ruin every land outside of the Zone. It is only the hard work of the field science team that keeps the spread at bay. The few dragons who serve the Fiend carry out their desires, and the rest are simply trying to survive.

Though, if I ever get around to writing the full story, it's a lot more complex than a simple want for power. The Fiend is a very broken dragon, who has essentially lost themselves to their grief and turned their anger into a weapon upon the Zone. Shenandoah lost everything when the Origin event took place. They were alone for a long time after the fact, only gaining company when they took up experimentations to try and reverse what happened.

My thoughts are too scattered right now to go much further, but that's the gist ^^
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
My clan lives in an interdimensional nexus (my excuse to give dragons any backstory I want), and is partly a hub for researchers/explorers delving into the many linked worlds, and partly sanctuary for people who get lost in their interstitial space, or are otherwise running from their pasts.
My clan lives in an interdimensional nexus (my excuse to give dragons any backstory I want), and is partly a hub for researchers/explorers delving into the many linked worlds, and partly sanctuary for people who get lost in their interstitial space, or are otherwise running from their pasts.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
Our clan strives to have the best defense in all of the Sunbeam Ruins. We moved into an ancient city and rehabilitated it, and now this small city contains a great army and a multi-faceted society inside.
Our clan strives to have the best defense in all of the Sunbeam Ruins. We moved into an ancient city and rehabilitated it, and now this small city contains a great army and a multi-faceted society inside.
queen_katoe.gif
My main clan consists of food dragons running a restaurant in Plague, just trying to make a living. I guess they strive for recognition across the entirety of Plague lands, and outside of it. They are currently fighting against a rival restaurant that's trying to take their hard-earned business away.

My lab clan consists of ultra spicy dragons with a goal to develop a cure for a mold strain that is highly contagious among food dragons, though for the time being all they've managed to find is a Demigod Plague elemental that's taken a passive interest in their work. It remains unclear as to whether it actually wants to help them or not.
My main clan consists of food dragons running a restaurant in Plague, just trying to make a living. I guess they strive for recognition across the entirety of Plague lands, and outside of it. They are currently fighting against a rival restaurant that's trying to take their hard-earned business away.

My lab clan consists of ultra spicy dragons with a goal to develop a cure for a mold strain that is highly contagious among food dragons, though for the time being all they've managed to find is a Demigod Plague elemental that's taken a passive interest in their work. It remains unclear as to whether it actually wants to help them or not.
Buying Food UMAs
My clan has many motives for their goings-on. It started with my clan founders wanting a place and community to help heal their psychological wounds from years of long suffering but grew into a haven for those with unique abilities looking for a place to live a quiet life.

Over time (and with the changing of the clan leadership going to my founder's daughter), the mission of the clan grew and expanded. New territories and lands were slowly acquired outside of the Plateau and chiefs were set in place to govern those lands in the clan's absence.

Back home in the main (and orginal) territory of Twisting Lights, the sacred Tree of Archives (a giant sentient bonsai tree in the heart of a bamboo forest) was tended and guarded against outsiders (since the tree had a nasty habit of making dragons go insane).

Trade routes and goods have been set up between the smaller territories and the main one. The current goal is just to keep the clan prosperous and the clan members safe.
My clan has many motives for their goings-on. It started with my clan founders wanting a place and community to help heal their psychological wounds from years of long suffering but grew into a haven for those with unique abilities looking for a place to live a quiet life.

Over time (and with the changing of the clan leadership going to my founder's daughter), the mission of the clan grew and expanded. New territories and lands were slowly acquired outside of the Plateau and chiefs were set in place to govern those lands in the clan's absence.

Back home in the main (and orginal) territory of Twisting Lights, the sacred Tree of Archives (a giant sentient bonsai tree in the heart of a bamboo forest) was tended and guarded against outsiders (since the tree had a nasty habit of making dragons go insane).

Trade routes and goods have been set up between the smaller territories and the main one. The current goal is just to keep the clan prosperous and the clan members safe.
XriSV9h.gif
The League of Valor is a place where everyone can live in peace under the protection of a deity that they refer to as "The Fallen One." Dragons of all kinds are accepted here, no matter their appearance, background, occupation, or bloodline. One day, the clan wishes to spread their message of peace throughout the world so that they could resolve all conflict.

At least, that's what she wants us to believe.

In truth, "The Fallen One" is a powerful celestial being that claims to be the "true deity of light." After being nearly destroyed by the 11 deities of Sornieth, she retreated and hid in a temple within the Sunbeam Ruins. She has dedicated her life to building a large clan complete with a huge military all while hiding under wraps so that she may one day conquer the Sunbeam Ruins and take her "rightful place" as deity.

Unfortunately, The Lightweaver eventually discovered what The Fallen One was up to and basically initiated a war, but she has decided to keep it a secret to avoid creating panic around her region.

Basically, as of now, The Fallen One and The Lightweaver are having a war with each other where they train up extremely powerful dragons and send them over so that they can massacre the opposing side's army.

That's what my clan does in a nutshell, but there's a lot more that I really don't feel like explaining :v
The League of Valor is a place where everyone can live in peace under the protection of a deity that they refer to as "The Fallen One." Dragons of all kinds are accepted here, no matter their appearance, background, occupation, or bloodline. One day, the clan wishes to spread their message of peace throughout the world so that they could resolve all conflict.

At least, that's what she wants us to believe.

In truth, "The Fallen One" is a powerful celestial being that claims to be the "true deity of light." After being nearly destroyed by the 11 deities of Sornieth, she retreated and hid in a temple within the Sunbeam Ruins. She has dedicated her life to building a large clan complete with a huge military all while hiding under wraps so that she may one day conquer the Sunbeam Ruins and take her "rightful place" as deity.

Unfortunately, The Lightweaver eventually discovered what The Fallen One was up to and basically initiated a war, but she has decided to keep it a secret to avoid creating panic around her region.

Basically, as of now, The Fallen One and The Lightweaver are having a war with each other where they train up extremely powerful dragons and send them over so that they can massacre the opposing side's army.

That's what my clan does in a nutshell, but there's a lot more that I really don't feel like explaining :v
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
My clan basically exists to support the Stormcatcher/Lightning Flight, I suppose? They take in unwanted hatchlings/dragons with no options and give them food, shelter, and a basic education. They're then offered specific contracts with the Stormcatcher based on skills/jobs they're interested in, this could be anything from electricians to foot soldiers to accountants, and sent off to training. There's also the option to not accept the contact and strike out on their own, there's no shame in that.

So I guess it's like dragon boot camp? They learn the basics and get on their feet and then are shipped off for further training.

The actual members/staff in my clan are pretty focused on progress, it's why they do what they do. Their efforts in supporting the Stormcatcher and helping to improve the flight will help fight off the Shade, all while actively taking in and helping dragons who have nowhere else to go. Personal progress is also prioritized, striving to be the best dragon they can be is important to most of them.
My clan basically exists to support the Stormcatcher/Lightning Flight, I suppose? They take in unwanted hatchlings/dragons with no options and give them food, shelter, and a basic education. They're then offered specific contracts with the Stormcatcher based on skills/jobs they're interested in, this could be anything from electricians to foot soldiers to accountants, and sent off to training. There's also the option to not accept the contact and strike out on their own, there's no shame in that.

So I guess it's like dragon boot camp? They learn the basics and get on their feet and then are shipped off for further training.

The actual members/staff in my clan are pretty focused on progress, it's why they do what they do. Their efforts in supporting the Stormcatcher and helping to improve the flight will help fight off the Shade, all while actively taking in and helping dragons who have nowhere else to go. Personal progress is also prioritized, striving to be the best dragon they can be is important to most of them.
td9UiZS.png
Well the demons just want to chill in their cave without anyone else getting in the way and the aliens just want to be the most advanced civilization possible so science ig
Well the demons just want to chill in their cave without anyone else getting in the way and the aliens just want to be the most advanced civilization possible so science ig
akueye3.png
My clan is made our metal forgers and spellcasters, along with quite a few Wicca that enjoy the Starwood Strand for its magic. Anyway, lore is still WIP, and having an overarching storyline of the Council creating the Chosen, who have to save what is left of a Broken Sornieth.
it's almost like an AU, where the deities failed.
My clan is made our metal forgers and spellcasters, along with quite a few Wicca that enjoy the Starwood Strand for its magic. Anyway, lore is still WIP, and having an overarching storyline of the Council creating the Chosen, who have to save what is left of a Broken Sornieth.
it's almost like an AU, where the deities failed.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3