Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your clan's archetype?
1 2 3
Overall, my dragons want peace for Sornieth, but they want peace without oppression of the other intelligent species living on the continent. Generally we're allied with the Beastclans and help them defend themselves, but a good portion of the clan just wants to be diplomats and friends with everyone.

And then there's lots of scientists and morally dubious salespeople just chilling, with a scattering of mysterious spirits. But the question was collectively.
Overall, my dragons want peace for Sornieth, but they want peace without oppression of the other intelligent species living on the continent. Generally we're allied with the Beastclans and help them defend themselves, but a good portion of the clan just wants to be diplomats and friends with everyone.

And then there's lots of scientists and morally dubious salespeople just chilling, with a scattering of mysterious spirits. But the question was collectively.
VDwNYPe.png
the whole clan? a disaster. we have the citizens, 5 middle schoolers, and the government. said middle schoolers are going to singlehandedly destroy the government. oh and there's what is EFFECTIVELY a bootcamp to create more soldiers but they all keep disappearing and the highest generals are annoyed. tl;dr america emblem
the whole clan? a disaster. we have the citizens, 5 middle schoolers, and the government. said middle schoolers are going to singlehandedly destroy the government. oh and there's what is EFFECTIVELY a bootcamp to create more soldiers but they all keep disappearing and the highest generals are annoyed. tl;dr america emblem
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
my clan is a tight-knit, ragtag bunch of hobos who always have eachothers backs in any circumstance
my clan is a tight-knit, ragtag bunch of hobos who always have eachothers backs in any circumstance
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
One obsessed with wealth and the power that comes with it, ruling over a certain group nearly entirely with her own might. Involved are those who use that ones drive to their advantage, and eliminate those who might become a problem when their 'leader's' physical might wouldn't take care of the issue.

A group that went from morally grey to being basically villains over the course of me gaining more dragons. whoops ;;;

my main lair over here being final fantasy antagonists, all pretty and condescending
One obsessed with wealth and the power that comes with it, ruling over a certain group nearly entirely with her own might. Involved are those who use that ones drive to their advantage, and eliminate those who might become a problem when their 'leader's' physical might wouldn't take care of the issue.

A group that went from morally grey to being basically villains over the course of me gaining more dragons. whoops ;;;

my main lair over here being final fantasy antagonists, all pretty and condescending
4QFtgPW.png
I just completely restarted my lore in early December, so I’m still thinking about these things and they’re subject to change quite dramatically.

The idea right now is making sure the cost of this never-ending dispute for power and territory isn’t more than it has to be. A good majority of the patients at the Basin are exaltees who have been on the frontlines and need medical attention. There are also injured beastclans being treated, hatchlings caught in the crossfire. There are therapists for those who need support mentally, because the horrors of war (and just day-to-day life tbh) are very real in Sornieth.

There’s also the shady black market of sorts, where the only motivation is personal gain. Haven’t really started working on that yet though.
I just completely restarted my lore in early December, so I’m still thinking about these things and they’re subject to change quite dramatically.

The idea right now is making sure the cost of this never-ending dispute for power and territory isn’t more than it has to be. A good majority of the patients at the Basin are exaltees who have been on the frontlines and need medical attention. There are also injured beastclans being treated, hatchlings caught in the crossfire. There are therapists for those who need support mentally, because the horrors of war (and just day-to-day life tbh) are very real in Sornieth.

There’s also the shady black market of sorts, where the only motivation is personal gain. Haven’t really started working on that yet though.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
My clan is a union of nation's efforts from different flights in name of exploration and technological progress. Water and Lighting dragons united their wills to create and improve tech that allows dragons to explore and tame the unknown waters of Sornieth (but as conflict strike us some times, our clan has invested a lot into war technology and more modern ways of transportation like airplanes our railways too). So we basically unite the best abilities from different flights to bring progress to the world of Sornieth.
My clan is a union of nation's efforts from different flights in name of exploration and technological progress. Water and Lighting dragons united their wills to create and improve tech that allows dragons to explore and tame the unknown waters of Sornieth (but as conflict strike us some times, our clan has invested a lot into war technology and more modern ways of transportation like airplanes our railways too). So we basically unite the best abilities from different flights to bring progress to the world of Sornieth.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
M U R D E R.

But seriously, they just wanna take more territory. Kill/drive out anyone in their way. Expand the plague border, maybe go fight nature (sorry shadow, you're caught in the crossfire.) Infect their enemies with disease so that even if they don't win a military battle, they still win in the end.

There is a bit of conflict within the clan, as some of the more religious members believe they should be making a greater effort to exalt dragons and aid Plaguebringer, but the matriarch wants those soldiers for her petty wars. Plus, she's made so many enemies that if they were to ally against her, it wouldn't end well. It probably won't end well.
M U R D E R.

But seriously, they just wanna take more territory. Kill/drive out anyone in their way. Expand the plague border, maybe go fight nature (sorry shadow, you're caught in the crossfire.) Infect their enemies with disease so that even if they don't win a military battle, they still win in the end.

There is a bit of conflict within the clan, as some of the more religious members believe they should be making a greater effort to exalt dragons and aid Plaguebringer, but the matriarch wants those soldiers for her petty wars. Plus, she's made so many enemies that if they were to ally against her, it wouldn't end well. It probably won't end well.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
My Clan is an orphanage founded by two angry gay dads, and now it's basically just a handful of faculty trying to make sure the dragons in their care don't explode or whatever.
My Clan is an orphanage founded by two angry gay dads, and now it's basically just a handful of faculty trying to make sure the dragons in their care don't explode or whatever.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Medical research in the Hewn City; there may or may not be some cultists.
Medical research in the Hewn City; there may or may not be some cultists.
1 2 3