Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many subclans do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6
... uh, lets see.

Main clan of the traveling mercenary food truck, check.

Sub-clan of faes who got kidnapped and got turned into the charge of a yandere food critic guardian, check.

Sub-clan of chocolate/chocolate/flavor of choice, check.

Clan of ice/cream/flavor of choice dergs that lives in an ice cream van, also check.

And finally, a clan of food critic villains. Hell, maybe one day I'll make some normal lore. A clan that just looks at these guys and shakes their heads while they normal.
... uh, lets see.

Main clan of the traveling mercenary food truck, check.

Sub-clan of faes who got kidnapped and got turned into the charge of a yandere food critic guardian, check.

Sub-clan of chocolate/chocolate/flavor of choice, check.

Clan of ice/cream/flavor of choice dergs that lives in an ice cream van, also check.

And finally, a clan of food critic villains. Hell, maybe one day I'll make some normal lore. A clan that just looks at these guys and shakes their heads while they normal.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Only one main clan and am trying to keep it as scientifically and socially consistent as possible, but that also takes a LOT of professions. My gods, so many farmers......
Only one main clan and am trying to keep it as scientifically and socially consistent as possible, but that also takes a LOT of professions. My gods, so many farmers......
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Sort of 3 right now? I don't have them properly organized per se, but my sub-clans are still kind of working together, they just live in separate areas and govern themselves pretty differently. My main peeps all occupy a central village, my Coli team stays in a training area offsite (too many accidents happened so they have to stay away from the rest, lol) and all of the dedicated parents in my clan get a nice cozy retreat to themselves, away from the chaos.
Sort of 3 right now? I don't have them properly organized per se, but my sub-clans are still kind of working together, they just live in separate areas and govern themselves pretty differently. My main peeps all occupy a central village, my Coli team stays in a training area offsite (too many accidents happened so they have to stay away from the rest, lol) and all of the dedicated parents in my clan get a nice cozy retreat to themselves, away from the chaos.
this sig is under construction | they/she
Around 7, though one is just where I throw dragons that are lore relevant but not actually 'together'.

8 if you count one more group that's non-lore eyecandy.
Around 7, though one is just where I throw dragons that are lore relevant but not actually 'together'.

8 if you count one more group that's non-lore eyecandy.
Buying Food UMAs
I've got 3, but one of them is my old lore clan while I'm more invested in my current 2 clans, one being a Gaoler prison and one being a town nearby the prison.
I've got 3, but one of them is my old lore clan while I'm more invested in my current 2 clans, one being a Gaoler prison and one being a town nearby the prison.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I got zero subclans. My lair is one clan which I have organized by breeding cooldowns
Yes Im weird
I got zero subclans. My lair is one clan which I have organized by breeding cooldowns
Yes Im weird
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
My whole clan is just one clan! There are definitely sub-groups of sorts based on occupation or social circles, but overall it's a single big, loosely-knit community. That's reflected in my (lack of) tabs. They're organized by page rather than tab, and even then there are only five total pages across two tabs that have in-lore clanmembers in them. The rest aren't really a part of in-world lore, though I still named the tabs as if they were haha.
My whole clan is just one clan! There are definitely sub-groups of sorts based on occupation or social circles, but overall it's a single big, loosely-knit community. That's reflected in my (lack of) tabs. They're organized by page rather than tab, and even then there are only five total pages across two tabs that have in-lore clanmembers in them. The rest aren't really a part of in-world lore, though I still named the tabs as if they were haha.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
2, but I collectively refer to them as the Clan of Wandering Souls, and might add more in the future.
2, but I collectively refer to them as the Clan of Wandering Souls, and might add more in the future.
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
i need to do a big overhaul on my lore because most of it isn't even on site but i tentatively have three. majority of my dragons are solo or in small groups though atm
i need to do a big overhaul on my lore because most of it isn't even on site but i tentatively have three. majority of my dragons are solo or in small groups though atm
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
I have 5 confirmed subclans and maybe a few that just hang around outside my FR lore, I don't keep track of those XD
I have SugarSand in the Sea of a Thousand Currants, the Outsider's Outpost in the Abiding Boneyard, (The soon to be renamed) Red Sodality in the Lightning Farms, Eden's Garden in the Shrieking Wilds, and the Riot Marauders who travel around the scarred wasteland in general.
I have 5 confirmed subclans and maybe a few that just hang around outside my FR lore, I don't keep track of those XD
I have SugarSand in the Sea of a Thousand Currants, the Outsider's Outpost in the Abiding Boneyard, (The soon to be renamed) Red Sodality in the Lightning Farms, Eden's Garden in the Shrieking Wilds, and the Riot Marauders who travel around the scarred wasteland in general.
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3 4 5 6