Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many subclans do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Uhhh 7 or something?

Edit: okay it was nine wow
Uhhh 7 or something?

Edit: okay it was nine wow
owleics.gif
15, and I might add more now that we have more tabs.
15, and I might add more now that we have more tabs.
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
2 at the moment (first and second lair tabs) as well as a tab (third one) for travelers or dragons that don’t belong to either clan. There are 2 dergs in there that actually belong to the same clan, but they’re the only 2 from there so I don’t currently count it as a subclan
2 at the moment (first and second lair tabs) as well as a tab (third one) for travelers or dragons that don’t belong to either clan. There are 2 dergs in there that actually belong to the same clan, but they’re the only 2 from there so I don’t currently count it as a subclan
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
I have only 2, the main clan which follow my progens, and then a vassal clan to the main clan. The vassal clan members follow my progens' adopted son due to his strength, and serve as the guards for the lair. My other tabs are just orginazational stuff like my flight reps and dragons I definitely want ot may want to sell.
I have only 2, the main clan which follow my progens, and then a vassal clan to the main clan. The vassal clan members follow my progens' adopted son due to his strength, and serve as the guards for the lair. My other tabs are just orginazational stuff like my flight reps and dragons I definitely want ot may want to sell.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
2, just 2. Might add more in the future when I’m planning my lore.
2, just 2. Might add more in the future when I’m planning my lore.
5, I think. One isn't a clan but rather a city, one is a group of rogues, one is a some sort of police force that protects the city from the rogues. Then there's the clan with my main progens as the leaders, and a special magical organisation within that last clan.
5, I think. One isn't a clan but rather a city, one is a group of rogues, one is a some sort of police force that protects the city from the rogues. Then there's the clan with my main progens as the leaders, and a special magical organisation within that last clan.
umLF6oK.gif Jack / Dawn
Any pronouns!
FR+9
2 actual clans, one tiny mirror pack, several smaller groups, plus all the extra groups in hd...

too much is probably accurate answer
2 actual clans, one tiny mirror pack, several smaller groups, plus all the extra groups in hd...

too much is probably accurate answer
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Oh oh I have several:

1. The Solemavium, a generic Light clan tucked away in the woods behind the Sundial

2. Frostgone, a clan that used to be a large trading clan before a) they were caught in the crossfire of a war and b) one of the scientists somehow got an entire emperor that they’re hoarding

3. Frogenstill, a small offshoot Gaoler fortress lead by Mezzotine. They hate this whole ‘new world’ thing other than the young Lght gaoler they’re training after an experiment ended in failure.

4. Forgesung Merries, a small band of Chorus Banescales

5. Like four offshoot groups of one or two

6. The Birdskull Pirates, a g1 clan that does pirate things and they all lowkey hate each other
Oh oh I have several:

1. The Solemavium, a generic Light clan tucked away in the woods behind the Sundial

2. Frostgone, a clan that used to be a large trading clan before a) they were caught in the crossfire of a war and b) one of the scientists somehow got an entire emperor that they’re hoarding

3. Frogenstill, a small offshoot Gaoler fortress lead by Mezzotine. They hate this whole ‘new world’ thing other than the young Lght gaoler they’re training after an experiment ended in failure.

4. Forgesung Merries, a small band of Chorus Banescales

5. Like four offshoot groups of one or two

6. The Birdskull Pirates, a g1 clan that does pirate things and they all lowkey hate each other
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
2, I have the Chosen and The Council
2, I have the Chosen and The Council
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
3-ish. I've got the hive across a couple tabs, a colony of mushroom dragons, and a sort of mish-mash of dragons who've come to the tangled wood for one reason or another. Also my entire old clan is in the hibden but shh, they're sleeping I'd quite like to add a little clan who're native to the woods when I have space too, so they can side-eye all the weird foreign dragons trampling everywhere.
3-ish. I've got the hive across a couple tabs, a colony of mushroom dragons, and a sort of mish-mash of dragons who've come to the tangled wood for one reason or another. Also my entire old clan is in the hibden but shh, they're sleeping I'd quite like to add a little clan who're native to the woods when I have space too, so they can side-eye all the weird foreign dragons trampling everywhere.
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6