Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
OH MY GOD FIONA IS TRANS I'M GOING TO CRY LITERAL HAPPY TEARS NOW
OH MY GOD FIONA IS TRANS I'M GOING TO CRY LITERAL HAPPY TEARS NOW
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
As someone who has worked so hard to get the retired fams but who can never get the KS and Beta Boolean without severe dedication and patience I do not have:

I ADORE FIONA!!!

She's beautiful and provides me with pretty recolors and inspiration to awaken the rest of my fams! AND SHE'S TRANS! I have so many friends that wish they could be represented more and Fiona is absolutely beautiful to me. Thank you FR <3

This also provides me with more reason to stick around in dragon heck. I'm not done with my familiar quest but i'm very close. the next step is clearly to awaken them all!
As someone who has worked so hard to get the retired fams but who can never get the KS and Beta Boolean without severe dedication and patience I do not have:

I ADORE FIONA!!!

She's beautiful and provides me with pretty recolors and inspiration to awaken the rest of my fams! AND SHE'S TRANS! I have so many friends that wish they could be represented more and Fiona is absolutely beautiful to me. Thank you FR <3

This also provides me with more reason to stick around in dragon heck. I'm not done with my familiar quest but i'm very close. the next step is clearly to awaken them all!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
i love and support her so much
her mechanics are great and as a trans guy i love the representatiion and treating her as a normal dragon who happens to be trans instead of making a big deal out of it. we don't get nearly enough of that and it may just be a pixel dragon npc on a dragon site, but it feels amazing.
i love and support her so much
her mechanics are great and as a trans guy i love the representatiion and treating her as a normal dragon who happens to be trans instead of making a big deal out of it. we don't get nearly enough of that and it may just be a pixel dragon npc on a dragon site, but it feels amazing.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Im so excited !! we love and stan trans rights <3
Im so excited !! we love and stan trans rights <3
how do those work
I just heard fiona is trans and I'm YELLING I'm so happy!!! Canon trans dragon!!! Hell yeah I LOVE her!!!
I just heard fiona is trans and I'm YELLING I'm so happy!!! Canon trans dragon!!! Hell yeah I LOVE her!!!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Fiona is a good bean and I'm excited to meet her [emoji=spiral love size=1] I don't think her colors can be recreated exactly... I give up [morphology=484346]
Fiona is a good bean and I'm excited to meet her

I don't think her colors can be recreated exactly... I give up
Fiona
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] I was taken to the thread by this comment! Just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see official confirmation, since I had been wondering since I saw the update post. ----- Anyways, the upcoming feature seems exciting. It's nice that familiar bonding will become more rewarding. Can't wait to meet Fiona!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.

I was taken to the thread by this comment! Just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see official confirmation, since I had been wondering since I saw the update post.

Anyways, the upcoming feature seems exciting. It's nice that familiar bonding will become more rewarding. Can't wait to meet Fiona!
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] As a trans man this makes me so happy, thank you mods for this! Also I love her design and the idea behind her!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.

As a trans man this makes me so happy, thank you mods for this!

Also I love her design and the idea behind her!
gWmB8p.jpg
i love that we have a crazy cat lady npc now lmao, the whole concept is adorable
i love that we have a crazy cat lady npc now lmao, the whole concept is adorable
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
I think the new NPC is great but I hardly bond with my familiars as is because I just have too many of them. I still really appreciate the feature though for those who cant afford to buy a billion familars :D
I think the new NPC is great but I hardly bond with my familiars as is because I just have too many of them. I still really appreciate the feature though for those who cant afford to buy a billion familars :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22