Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I've been steadily brewing mats in the cauldron but not saving t/gems specifically for NotN. Also spent a fair bit on banescale genes so I don't have much right now.
I've been steadily brewing mats in the cauldron but not saving t/gems specifically for NotN. Also spent a fair bit on banescale genes so I don't have much right now.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
nonexistent
nonexistent
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Got more than a mil in the tank for stuff, but my gem savings suffer because I keep. Buying. UMAs. I’ve never been a UMA fan until the past like, week, I guess.
Got more than a mil in the tank for stuff, but my gem savings suffer because I keep. Buying. UMAs. I’ve never been a UMA fan until the past like, week, I guess.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
what savings?
what savings?
Banescale release kind of knocked a hole in the tank, so not so good at the moment. But at least NotN coming up gives me good reason to clear out the lair ....
Banescale release kind of knocked a hole in the tank, so not so good at the moment. But at least NotN coming up gives me good reason to clear out the lair ....
riVr93C.png
Tomorrow is my next day off, and I'll be lucky if I get any time off after that other than Christmas day in the next few weeks so saving up for NOTN is going to be moot. Arcane is an awesome flight so while work will keep me from being able to seriously farm for the NOTN familiar drops or really do much during the next few weeks, I've gotten a lot of the familiars I missed in the past from our free familiars thread.
Tomorrow is my next day off, and I'll be lucky if I get any time off after that other than Christmas day in the next few weeks so saving up for NOTN is going to be moot. Arcane is an awesome flight so while work will keep me from being able to seriously farm for the NOTN familiar drops or really do much during the next few weeks, I've gotten a lot of the familiars I missed in the past from our free familiars thread.
qDavPTk.png
I've got 9.5kg and 13 mil treasure. I spent a bunch hoarding WC scrolls earlier. I never spend much during NotN, might this year... buy cheap eggos. I don't care much for apparel. We'll see.
I've got 9.5kg and 13 mil treasure. I spent a bunch hoarding WC scrolls earlier. I never spend much during NotN, might this year... buy cheap eggos. I don't care much for apparel. We'll see.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SkyTheArtist" date="2019-12-11 16:49:11" ] [b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=104026&tab=dragon&did=57437143][These][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=104026&did=57382422][Two][/url][/b] ended up wiping out like 3/4 of my funds D: Banescales dropped at an unfortunate time! But I still have at least 1kg for NOTN! [emoji=banescale happy size=2] [/quote] @SkyTheArtist I love their names along with those colors and genes!! [emoji=banescale love size=1]
SkyTheArtist wrote on 2019-12-11 16:49:11:
[These] [Two] ended up wiping out like 3/4 of my funds D: Banescales dropped at an unfortunate time!

But I still have at least 1kg for NOTN!
@SkyTheArtist I love their names along with those colors and genes!!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
[quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2019-12-11 14:56:25" ] i have 9kt and 80g bcause BANESCALES [/quote] pretty much, yeah
DatMoonGamer wrote on 2019-12-11 14:56:25:
i have 9kt and 80g

bcause BANESCALES

pretty much, yeah
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I mean I kinda wiped out most of my treasure/gems because of Banescales.

But I'm about done with impulse Banescale purchasing, so I'm starting to rebuild.

And I'm fairly well set on Baldwin mats.

I mean I kinda wiped out most of my treasure/gems because of Banescales.

But I'm about done with impulse Banescale purchasing, so I'm starting to rebuild.

And I'm fairly well set on Baldwin mats.

frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11