Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
*laughs sadly*
*laughs sadly*
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
When does NotN start anyway?
When does NotN start anyway?
QiRqFyd.gif
... Banescales ate my money.
... Banescales ate my money.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I have 1 million treasure saved up and chests of all sorts. This way I won't be tempted to spend all of my currency before the big event. I plan on selling some things before or during NoTN.
I have 1 million treasure saved up and chests of all sorts. This way I won't be tempted to spend all of my currency before the big event. I plan on selling some things before or during NoTN.
Y02PS6v.png
About 6 mil treasure and 650 gems, probably closer to 7 mil treasure by the time NotN starts. I'm going to see if I can get the last three eggs I need for Hibden while they're cheap(er).
About 6 mil treasure and 650 gems, probably closer to 7 mil treasure by the time NotN starts. I'm going to see if I can get the last three eggs I need for Hibden while they're cheap(er).
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
I think pretty good??

As of typing, over 200000t and over 150g. So I might survive.
I think pretty good??

As of typing, over 200000t and over 150g. So I might survive.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
didn’t realize u were even supposed to save up for notn guess i’ll die
didn’t realize u were even supposed to save up for notn guess i’ll die
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Banescales killed my wallet and will continue to do so
Banescales killed my wallet and will continue to do so
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
2mil treasure and 10g in my vault as of now, when the school holidays begins I'll be doing last minute coli for nature dom and money.
2mil treasure and 10g in my vault as of now, when the school holidays begins I'll be doing last minute coli for nature dom and money.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
been saving for a few months during my semi-hiatus which involved selling/culling most of my non-lore-related dragons and liquidating my entire hoard.... i'm a bit above 10kg and 5kt rn after completing all of my gene projects.
been saving for a few months during my semi-hiatus which involved selling/culling most of my non-lore-related dragons and liquidating my entire hoard.... i'm a bit above 10kg and 5kt rn after completing all of my gene projects.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11