Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pfft
Saving
Any eggs or scrolls I get will be sold
Prolly in June or somewhere around there
Pfft
Saving
Any eggs or scrolls I get will be sold
Prolly in June or somewhere around there
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-12-11 15:00:03" ] been selling food since monday and after 1400 auctions im having 18kg to collect from AH. although i might wait with collecting till it hits 20kg [/quote] @218715 my goodness you make THAT MUCH off of selling food? how many gems do you sell a stack for? also, how do you [i]obtain[/i] that much food in the first place? edit ;; to actually be on topic i have almost 200kT due to just putting out 2mil for lair expansions (we're dominating, i HAD to). and 8kg i dont plan to spend very much of it for notn though ill just grind
218715 wrote on 2019-12-11 15:00:03:
been selling food since monday and after 1400 auctions im having 18kg to collect from AH. although i might wait with collecting till it hits 20kg
@218715 my goodness you make THAT MUCH off of selling food? how many gems do you sell a stack for?

also, how do you obtain that much food in the first place?

edit ;; to actually be on topic i have almost 200kT due to just putting out 2mil for lair expansions (we're dominating, i HAD to). and 8kg

i dont plan to spend very much of it for notn though ill just grind
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
I don't save specifically for NotN. Will have that amount what is my current balance at that time then. Ready to forge dragon cash out of NotN.
I don't save specifically for NotN. Will have that amount what is my current balance at that time then. Ready to forge dragon cash out of NotN.
Non-existent.

Every time I start to save up a bit something comes along to make me spend.
(kicks new breed and need for space and genes)
Non-existent.

Every time I start to save up a bit something comes along to make me spend.
(kicks new breed and need for space and genes)
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-12-12 06:38:57" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UKUfvvP.png[/img] Things are going pretty well [/quote] [emoji=banescale scared size=1] Jesus, that's.... a [i]lot[/i]. Lucky you- I just managed to hit 192g.
Ern wrote on 2019-12-12 06:38:57:
UKUfvvP.png
Things are going pretty well
Jesus, that's.... a lot. Lucky you- I just managed to hit 192g.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Banescales didn't help, but I've got 3mt tucked away to buy apparel.

The gem savings aren't for NOTN, but I'll be stalking G1s just like everyone else. Mainly, though, NOTN is a time for me to make money more than spend it. So things should probably work out.

(Hey, I remember your Metal Gear Solid fandragons!)
Banescales didn't help, but I've got 3mt tucked away to buy apparel.

The gem savings aren't for NOTN, but I'll be stalking G1s just like everyone else. Mainly, though, NOTN is a time for me to make money more than spend it. So things should probably work out.

(Hey, I remember your Metal Gear Solid fandragons!)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
so ways to save and sell n stuff Glimmer and gloom hard level is way easy to beat with this guide https://tinyurl.com/Glimmer-GloomHard also items used to unlock hibernal den slots can sell for a lot of money, even if you're selling 50 [item=gliding ant] in packs of 2 for 5 gems each, that's 125 gems. or clay for 1199 treasue each, or gravel/desert scrub for 1999T each, delicate bat wing for 3298T each, etc etc. food turns into goo and red goo is used to make strange chests and sells for 45g each during NotN, leveling dragons to level 5 takes only 2minutes and gives you more than lah fodder price 6.7kT-10kt I have about 6mill T and 40kg right now undecided if i am going to be making strange chests or selling my 2 stacks of 99 red goo
so ways to save and sell n stuff

Glimmer and gloom hard level is way easy to beat with this guide
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
also items used to unlock hibernal den slots can sell for a lot of money, even if you're selling 50 Gliding Ant in packs of 2 for 5 gems each, that's 125 gems. or clay for 1199 treasue each, or gravel/desert scrub for 1999T each, delicate bat wing for 3298T each, etc etc. food turns into goo and red goo is used to make strange chests and sells for 45g each during NotN, leveling dragons to level 5 takes only 2minutes and gives you more than lah fodder price 6.7kT-10kt
I have about 6mill T and 40kg right now undecided if i am going to be making strange chests or selling my 2 stacks of 99 red goo
Lichtdrache.gif
haaaaaaaa rip my savings

271420 treasure
950 gems
haaaaaaaa rip my savings

271420 treasure
950 gems
velvet_floracat.png
I have no savings. There are no savings. There are only Banescales.

ONLY BANESCALES!
I have no savings. There are no savings. There are only Banescales.

ONLY BANESCALES!
10kg... but im buying some pretty g1s now so thats gonna be gone
10kg... but im buying some pretty g1s now so thats gonna be gone
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11