Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-12-11 20:10:56" ] *laughs sadly* [/quote]
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-12-11 20:10:56:
*laughs sadly*
had 1mil treasure and 700g but then banescales so now we're at 400kt and 200g [emoji=banescale sad size=1]
had 1mil treasure and 700g but then banescales so now we're at 400kt and 200g
y7z4RJK.png
Why is everyone so rich here?

In my vault, I literally have 60kt and 18 gems because I went broke after perfecting two LVL 25 dragons.

I haven't bought a single banescale though.
Why is everyone so rich here?

In my vault, I literally have 60kt and 18 gems because I went broke after perfecting two LVL 25 dragons.

I haven't bought a single banescale though.
Well, I [i]had[/i] some money saved... And then Banescale were released [emoji=banescale deadpan size=2] [s]I'm addicted to Banescale I love them so much h e c k[/s] I'm still pretty prepared for NotN though! I've got a large stock of Baldwin mats ready to go so I can brew a ton of chests, and I've got more than enough coli teams to grind like crazy. I'm expecting to make quite a bit of money starting tomorrow, since there'll be 50% more exp from the coli, which I'm going to use to level and exalt a bunch of dragons [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
Well, I had some money saved...

And then Banescale were released

I'm addicted to Banescale I love them so much h e c k

I'm still pretty prepared for NotN though! I've got a large stock of Baldwin mats ready to go so I can brew a ton of chests, and I've got more than enough coli teams to grind like crazy. I'm expecting to make quite a bit of money starting tomorrow, since there'll be 50% more exp from the coli, which I'm going to use to level and exalt a bunch of dragons
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I'm doing pretty well in spite of Banescales, amazingly enough. Over 1 mil in treasure and near 2kg.
I'm doing pretty well in spite of Banescales, amazingly enough. Over 1 mil in treasure and near 2kg.
MGFJ8fc.png AnUIqXY.png xLfa2Pa.png kwqLYV5.pngFyiyiOg.png
My savings took a beating thanks to the banescales, but I'm working on it!
My savings took a beating thanks to the banescales, but I'm working on it!

2mt and 5kg, i used the release of banescales to make some cash instead of spending it. :D

i did get this pretty banescale lady, but even with her genes and everything, i ended up making money instead of losing any.
2mt and 5kg, i used the release of banescales to make some cash instead of spending it. :D

i did get this pretty banescale lady, but even with her genes and everything, i ended up making money instead of losing any.
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
all the treasure i had poofed because of banescales, but i've been hatching eggs every other day so it'll be exalty time soon

im doing alright with baldwin mats, i might have to start transmuting clothes i know i wont use but im a bit of a hoarder

i should probably hoardsell
all the treasure i had poofed because of banescales, but i've been hatching eggs every other day so it'll be exalty time soon

im doing alright with baldwin mats, i might have to start transmuting clothes i know i wont use but im a bit of a hoarder

i should probably hoardsell
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
*crylaughs in banescale*
*crylaughs in banescale*
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-12 02:12:22" ] *crylaughs in banescale* [/quote] I’m a brainless being with no impulse control Less than 100kt to my name and only around 300g And my banes aren’t even all fully gened TwT [quote name="etui" date="2019-12-11 21:14:00" ] didn’t realize u were even supposed to save up for notn guess i’ll die [/quote] Also a mood
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-12-12 02:12:22:
*crylaughs in banescale*
I’m a brainless being with no impulse control
Less than 100kt to my name and only around 300g
And my banes aren’t even all fully gened TwT
etui wrote on 2019-12-11 21:14:00:
didn’t realize u were even supposed to save up for notn guess i’ll die
Also a mood
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11