Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are your NOTN savings coming along?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
only thing I was worried about was getting enough Baldwin mats, I had a bad habit of selling them instead of keeping them in my hoard forever, but I think I'm fine now.
only thing I was worried about was getting enough Baldwin mats, I had a bad habit of selling them instead of keeping them in my hoard forever, but I think I'm fine now.
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I had 1.4mil, spiked to 3.7mil, and plummeted to 340kt in a single day. Yep.
I had 1.4mil, spiked to 3.7mil, and plummeted to 340kt in a single day. Yep.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have around 1.6 mil in treasure, and 2.5kg
Gonna tru and get more of course
Since it’s Christmas break now, I’ll have more time to coli and open art slots <3
I have around 1.6 mil in treasure, and 2.5kg
Gonna tru and get more of course
Since it’s Christmas break now, I’ll have more time to coli and open art slots <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
With a snap of the staff's fingers, all my money was reduced by half (dangit I love banescales)

But, if I'm good with saving and grinding out G&G, I should have some good funds back in time
With a snap of the staff's fingers, all my money was reduced by half (dangit I love banescales)

But, if I'm good with saving and grinding out G&G, I should have some good funds back in time
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Savings..? What’s that?
Edit: Oh somebody already said that. Nevertheless, I do have an ok amount stocked up.
Savings..? What’s that?
Edit: Oh somebody already said that. Nevertheless, I do have an ok amount stocked up.
SVt2S0L.png
My savings is about what it was before banescale except treasure is now gems. I genes 3 banescale during it all or else my stores would have actually been up. Instead I spent my profits from my sales this week on banescale babes. It was worth it.
I just lucked out today with bonuses. Been waiting for obsidian to be the color exalt bonus to exalt a bunch of breeding project fails. It finally hit today and was a nice boost in cash.
My savings is about what it was before banescale except treasure is now gems. I genes 3 banescale during it all or else my stores would have actually been up. Instead I spent my profits from my sales this week on banescale babes. It was worth it.
I just lucked out today with bonuses. Been waiting for obsidian to be the color exalt bonus to exalt a bunch of breeding project fails. It finally hit today and was a nice boost in cash.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
[quote name="xXIceWolfXx" date="2019-12-11 15:02:50" ] it's not [/quote] p much
xXIceWolfXx wrote on 2019-12-11 15:02:50:
it's not
p much
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I had almost 700kT and 1kG on Sunday. Monday rolled around and now I've got like 10 gems and 500kT

Thanks staff for killing my notn savings :(
I had almost 700kT and 1kG on Sunday. Monday rolled around and now I've got like 10 gems and 500kT

Thanks staff for killing my notn savings :(
X0JktGl.png
Banescales more like Brokescales am i RIGHT sorneith
I have no more money.
Banescales more like Brokescales am i RIGHT sorneith
I have no more money.

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
I had almost enough for a lair expansion. And then Banescales came along and, well. Now I don't.
I had almost enough for a lair expansion. And then Banescales came along and, well. Now I don't.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11