Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I always hate __ ... unless __.
1 2 3 4 5 6
I always hate leveling fodder unless I can go through without any eliminates missing, no boss familiars appearing, and my trainer not getting knocked out.
I always hate leveling fodder unless I can go through without any eliminates missing, no boss familiars appearing, and my trainer not getting knocked out.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I always hate tundras, unless they're male and/or babies
I always hate tundras, unless they're male and/or babies

i always hate tundras unless they have starcon
i always hate tundras unless they have starcon
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
I always hate Capsule unless it`s on that one weird dragon you just can`t explain the appeal of, but has you absolutely mesmerized.
I always hate Capsule unless it`s on that one weird dragon you just can`t explain the appeal of, but has you absolutely mesmerized.
I always hate female tundras unless they’re colors are xxy/xxx and they have good apparel to make up for the weird position they’re in. I just hate the position, so I’ll only keep them if they have good colors, or they have good dress up potential.
I always hate female tundras unless they’re colors are xxy/xxx and they have good apparel to make up for the weird position they’re in. I just hate the position, so I’ll only keep them if they have good colors, or they have good dress up potential.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-10-26 13:19:41" ] i always hate gw bosses unless one drops [/quote]
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-10-26 13:19:41:
i always hate gw bosses unless one drops
wq9PoXA.png
I always hate falcon unless it's on a baby nocturne.
I always hate falcon unless it's on a baby nocturne.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I always hate Firefly unless it's paired with Starmap/Constellation.
I always hate Firefly unless it's paired with Starmap/Constellation.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
I always hate Ridgebacks and Nocturnes unless they’re permababies :’D
I always hate Ridgebacks and Nocturnes unless they’re permababies :’D
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I always hate when enemies dodge unless I'm the enemy
I always hate when enemies dodge unless I'm the enemy
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6