Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I always hate __ ... unless __.
1 2 3 4 5 6
i always hate sapphire unless its shimmer/bee

i always hate crackle unless it closely matches the secondary

i always hate earth eyes unless its my boy carmine
i always hate sapphire unless its shimmer/bee

i always hate crackle unless it closely matches the secondary

i always hate earth eyes unless its my boy carmine
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

I always hate Ridgebacks unless they have special eyes/are a meme (fandragons included).
I always hate Ridgebacks unless they have special eyes/are a meme (fandragons included).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I always hate female imperials unless it's Rosafline and the one I bought so she would have a companion female Imperial.

Even scrying for a 'dream' Imperial did not motivate me to work as hard as say dream Gaoler or dream Primal.
I always hate female imperials unless it's Rosafline and the one I bought so she would have a companion female Imperial.

Even scrying for a 'dream' Imperial did not motivate me to work as hard as say dream Gaoler or dream Primal.
i always hate filigree unless it's gold on dark colors or silvers/light blues on grays and pale blues
i always hate filigree unless it's gold on dark colors or silvers/light blues on grays and pale blues
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
i always hate female spirals,,,,, unless they're wearing glasses or marva eyes
i always hate female spirals,,,,, unless they're wearing glasses or marva eyes
I always hate Toxin unless 1. the color match. 2 the colours are complementary or 3. only 1-4 off by shades.
Like, its REALLY hard to make one look good.

That and full body skins. Like, just buy a random dragon at that point.
I always hate Toxin unless 1. the color match. 2 the colours are complementary or 3. only 1-4 off by shades.
Like, its REALLY hard to make one look good.

That and full body skins. Like, just buy a random dragon at that point.
I always hate ringlets unless it's essentially on a double basic with a decent color combo.
I always hate ringlets unless it's essentially on a double basic with a decent color combo.
vDH0pGc.png
I always hate Coatls unless it's for fandragon reasons

Or in Akari's case, because one of his parents was a Mirror and his brother got Multi-Gaze.

Or if you're Shockshard and his brother for sentimental reasons.
I always hate Coatls unless it's for fandragon reasons

Or in Akari's case, because one of his parents was a Mirror and his brother got Multi-Gaze.

Or if you're Shockshard and his brother for sentimental reasons.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
[quote name="Beany121" date="2019-10-26 15:02:53" ] I always hate snappers unless they're babies. smol frens. [/quote]
Beany121 wrote on 2019-10-26 15:02:53:
I always hate snappers unless they're babies. smol frens.
saTxNdL.png2HZAytX.pngsaTxNdL.png2HZAytX.png
i always hate triples unless there's a cool accent color or is my first imp ever who is a very cool man
i always hate triples unless there's a cool accent color or is my first imp ever who is a very cool man
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6