Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Progenitors' First Nest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Sold them, they got exalted, I didn't care. My permas create fodder. Except, I have one pair that makes decent babies
Sold them, they got exalted, I didn't care. My permas create fodder. Except, I have one pair that makes decent babies

Hatched four eggs, kept the first of the four. He's a rep in my lair
Tbh the one I kept was the prettiest, he's still a triple basic. I never gened him
Hatched four eggs, kept the first of the four. He's a rep in my lair
Tbh the one I kept was the prettiest, he's still a triple basic. I never gened him
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

i kept my progens' first clutch!! well, i kept one of the two boys and gave the other to my friend, but they gave that boy back to me so now i have them both :D they're both gened and dressed, one finally has written lore and the other will eventually LOL. but the other is level 25!
i kept my progens' first clutch!! well, i kept one of the two boys and gave the other to my friend, but they gave that boy back to me so now i have them both :D they're both gened and dressed, one finally has written lore and the other will eventually LOL. but the other is level 25!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I got wegged and now their only child still lives with them. In one day I hope daughter and her dad gets fully gened, but I haven't found their perfect gene plans yet. [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
I got wegged and now their only child still lives with them. In one day I hope daughter and her dad gets fully gened, but I haven't found their perfect gene plans yet.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I got two eggs for my first nest. I gave them to my brother, who then gave them back to me, and then I exalted them. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I got two eggs for my first nest. I gave them to my brother, who then gave them back to me, and then I exalted them.
Waystone1.gif
I got some great advice as a newbie and decided to hold off on a nest until I had gened my progens. Got three eggs out of it and I still have them to this day.
I got some great advice as a newbie and decided to hold off on a nest until I had gened my progens. Got three eggs out of it and I still have them to this day.
Buying Food UMAs
I sold 4 of them and exalted the one I kept, and now they're all exalted. I regret it a lot So I made a "statue" out of a dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38322834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383229/38322834_350.png[/img] [/url] It has scries and small descriptions for all 5 of them (That link to the dragon's page)
I sold 4 of them and exalted the one I kept, and now they're all exalted. I regret it a lot

So I made a "statue" out of a dragon

38322834_350.png

It has scries and small descriptions for all 5 of them (That link to the dragon's page)
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
didn't ever breed my two progens together as either (as a newbie) thought my random was ugly or they weren't fully gened and didn't want random triple basic babies

I did breed my progens with other dragons though! All kids exalted except my custom's first born son, Calypso
didn't ever breed my two progens together as either (as a newbie) thought my random was ugly or they weren't fully gened and didn't want random triple basic babies

I did breed my progens with other dragons though! All kids exalted except my custom's first born son, Calypso
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I sold mine on the AH, and they all got exalted... It's my biggest regret here on FR, because the colors of two of the three were actually really nice! So they'd have made nice gene projects... But back then, being able to afford genes seemed so unachievable to me... At least I named all of them! [quote name="Midorikage" date="2019-10-20 04:05:31" ] I sold 4 of them and exalted the one I kept, and now they're all exalted. I regret it a lot So I made a "statue" out of a dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38322834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383229/38322834_350.png[/img] [/url] It has scries and small descriptions for all 5 of them (That link to the dragon's page) [/quote] Wow, that idea is actually genius!!!
I sold mine on the AH, and they all got exalted... It's my biggest regret here on FR, because the colors of two of the three were actually really nice! So they'd have made nice gene projects... But back then, being able to afford genes seemed so unachievable to me... At least I named all of them!
Midorikage wrote on 2019-10-20 04:05:31:
I sold 4 of them and exalted the one I kept, and now they're all exalted. I regret it a lot

So I made a "statue" out of a dragon

38322834_350.png

It has scries and small descriptions for all 5 of them (That link to the dragon's page)
Wow, that idea is actually genius!!!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
exalted. they were 3-egg nest, and i regret exalting one of them. he actually had great potential.
exalted. they were 3-egg nest, and i regret exalting one of them. he actually had great potential.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17