Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minimal lairs vs. Giant Lairs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Smaller lair - generally I’ll keep myself to 30-40 permas, usually hovering around 20, and as much as I love the dragons I have to purge some once in a while because it wigs me out having so many at once - I feel like I can’t love them all enough when there’s so many.
Smaller lair - generally I’ll keep myself to 30-40 permas, usually hovering around 20, and as much as I love the dragons I have to purge some once in a while because it wigs me out having so many at once - I feel like I can’t love them all enough when there’s so many.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Big lair here! There are so many pretty genes and colors out there that I usually want a breeding pair or two of a specific combo. And sometimes I find myself thinking "this gene doesn't get enough love, I need more!"

I keep a running list of the dragons in my lair who need lore and apparel items. I usually try to complete projects before I get myself into more... But sometimes I just can't help myself!
Big lair here! There are so many pretty genes and colors out there that I usually want a breeding pair or two of a specific combo. And sometimes I find myself thinking "this gene doesn't get enough love, I need more!"

I keep a running list of the dragons in my lair who need lore and apparel items. I usually try to complete projects before I get myself into more... But sometimes I just can't help myself!
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
I prefer having a small lair! Just a few dragons I can basically spoil and have as eye candy honestly. Also it takes less food to feed them which is a plus!
I prefer having a small lair! Just a few dragons I can basically spoil and have as eye candy honestly. Also it takes less food to feed them which is a plus!
I usually gathered up so many after a lot of impulse buys, then getting ideas for lore that'd match a bunch of 'em and then getting more.

I got about 48 perma dragons rn. Rest are either fodder, fodder breeders, or breeding pairs I might consider getting rid of at a later date.

A lot of them need working on!! But it's fun to dress all of them up and make them their own individual lore.
I usually gathered up so many after a lot of impulse buys, then getting ideas for lore that'd match a bunch of 'em and then getting more.

I got about 48 perma dragons rn. Rest are either fodder, fodder breeders, or breeding pairs I might consider getting rid of at a later date.

A lot of them need working on!! But it's fun to dress all of them up and make them their own individual lore.
WEtoEVH.png
*squints*
I don't have a hoarding problem
*squints*
I don't have a hoarding problem
FkU0xOo.gif
When I started, I intended on having a small lair, but the instant gratification of buying and dressing pretty dragons is just too tempting.
When I started, I intended on having a small lair, but the instant gratification of buying and dressing pretty dragons is just too tempting.
JBEajtP.gif
I have such a large lair cuz I like too many kinds of dragons. i try to give all of them lore, but some don't have much of anything.

I have such a large lair cuz I like too many kinds of dragons. i try to give all of them lore, but some don't have much of anything.

f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I have too many ideas and no impulse control.
I have too many ideas and no impulse control.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
i think i'll have a smaller lair- wait where did all these spirals come from
i think i'll have a smaller lair- wait where did all these spirals come from
ezgif-3-36414a8d8c.gif
I am a hoarder..and I have so much fun with all my dragons. I can`t wait for the next max lair expansion:) I don`t have trouble feeding them because I coli a lot, since I`m retired and have the time.
I am a hoarder..and I have so much fun with all my dragons. I can`t wait for the next max lair expansion:) I don`t have trouble feeding them because I coli a lot, since I`m retired and have the time.
BkIPCfy.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11