Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What color combo is driving YOU insane?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Fern/orchid/obsidian

4 have ever existed: 2 exalted, one in a dead lair, and one I managed to snag for fodder price??? Wrong gender and eyes though so breeding project here I come :,D
Fern/orchid/obsidian

4 have ever existed: 2 exalted, one in a dead lair, and one I managed to snag for fodder price??? Wrong gender and eyes though so breeding project here I come :,D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
White/Maize/Brown

I hate fandragons... there's a whole bunch, but something like 90% are in dead lairs and the other 10 are really well loved. So. Bah.
White/Maize/Brown

I hate fandragons... there's a whole bunch, but something like 90% are in dead lairs and the other 10 are really well loved. So. Bah.
mkpoaHZ.png
Lead Bubblegum Aqua

Sounds like an odd combo you might say but Lead Skink / Bubblegum Morph and Aqua capsule with lightning eyes looks amazing and I haven’t been able to find anything close for months
Lead Bubblegum Aqua

Sounds like an odd combo you might say but Lead Skink / Bubblegum Morph and Aqua capsule with lightning eyes looks amazing and I haven’t been able to find anything close for months
WcUWOG9.png
I'm trying to get my hands on a Fire-eye'd Forest/Carrot/Algae dragon, something that doesn't exist right now [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=35&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=133&auth=deade2f088af30b7d9f5036f38b529920494c68b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'm trying to get my hands on a Fire-eye'd Forest/Carrot/Algae dragon, something that doesn't exist right now

dragon?age=0&body=35&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=153&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=133&auth=deade2f088af30b7d9f5036f38b529920494c68b&dummyext=prev.png
Vermilion/Leaf/Lapis

:(
Vermilion/Leaf/Lapis

:(

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
oh man i've been in fandragon breeding hell for a little while now and ugh where do i start:

dirt/sanguine/sunset makes for such a delicious baby omg, absolutely precious bean. i only have one pair to breed for it bc it's just so hard to find even mates for the kids i produce.

clay/hunter/cottoncandy is understandably not a super common thing. there are some bc they make for great tree dragons but still. plus i want it to introduce the purple highlights from both prim/sec and that's... yeah.

also ginger/bronze/sapphire TWINS? i'm insane. there are quite a few dragons around that combo but they're all in dead accounts. i own most of them. ridiculous what was i thinking

and i can't forget this: wine/peach/grapefruit. only five have ever existed, four are exalted, i own the other. i need a breeding pair so i can continually live in the absolute HELL that is trying to get facet eyes. catch me weeping forever.
oh man i've been in fandragon breeding hell for a little while now and ugh where do i start:

dirt/sanguine/sunset makes for such a delicious baby omg, absolutely precious bean. i only have one pair to breed for it bc it's just so hard to find even mates for the kids i produce.

clay/hunter/cottoncandy is understandably not a super common thing. there are some bc they make for great tree dragons but still. plus i want it to introduce the purple highlights from both prim/sec and that's... yeah.

also ginger/bronze/sapphire TWINS? i'm insane. there are quite a few dragons around that combo but they're all in dead accounts. i own most of them. ridiculous what was i thinking

and i can't forget this: wine/peach/grapefruit. only five have ever existed, four are exalted, i own the other. i need a breeding pair so i can continually live in the absolute HELL that is trying to get facet eyes. catch me weeping forever.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[color=#457723]Ugh, I always have the most RIDICULOUS breeding projects going for my hatchery! Turns out that dragons based on obscure animal species tend to end up needing weird colours, and weird colours can be super hard to find. So I breed for them instead, but it takes... a while. I think the hardest one so far has been olive/oilslick/eldritch! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=21cb833cc2626066a32338815fa5f0d3dc0afd1b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have one... now I need another, unrelated one for the breeding pair. And my newest project is looking like it's gonna take a while too. Sable/taupe/white. Yikes. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=40&wings=95&auth=f5e6cb2509764b0ed8131074b81f60372baf5e23&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Ugh, I always have the most RIDICULOUS breeding projects going for my hatchery! Turns out that dragons based on obscure animal species tend to end up needing weird colours, and weird colours can be super hard to find. So I breed for them instead, but it takes... a while.

I think the hardest one so far has been olive/oilslick/eldritch!
dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=21cb833cc2626066a32338815fa5f0d3dc0afd1b&dummyext=prev.png
I have one... now I need another, unrelated one for the breeding pair.

And my newest project is looking like it's gonna take a while too. Sable/taupe/white. Yikes.
dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=20&breed=5&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=40&wings=95&auth=f5e6cb2509764b0ed8131074b81f60372baf5e23&dummyext=prev.png
Oh, ruby/midnight/crimson is easily the worst color combo I've ever set my sights on obtaining, I'm going to go absolutely insane when I actually start that breeding project.
Oh, ruby/midnight/crimson is easily the worst color combo I've ever set my sights on obtaining, I'm going to go absolutely insane when I actually start that breeding project.
0gSKMbv.gif
Recently it was swamp/dirt/crimson but I managed to breed one on my first go :D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55754261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557543/55754261_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I do really like banana/blush/cream but somehow it's super hard to get??? or it was the last time I looked. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=159&auth=0c069fda578f75100bc96bdb3ff174bc1f374303&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Recently it was swamp/dirt/crimson but I managed to breed one on my first go :D

I do really like banana/blush/cream but somehow it's super hard to get??? or it was the last time I looked.
dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=19&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=159&auth=0c069fda578f75100bc96bdb3ff174bc1f374303&dummyext=prev.png
ijWAday.png
Obsidian/Teal/Cyan. I want a Stormcatcher's heir, but when I put a ridgeback and female and lightning filter=nada.
Obsidian/Teal/Cyan. I want a Stormcatcher's heir, but when I put a ridgeback and female and lightning filter=nada.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11