Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What color combo is driving YOU insane?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@justherefortheRo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51591394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515914/51591394_350.png[/img] [/url] I recently did get her after almost 8 months... I ended up getting desperate and mailing people to no avail... but got lucky when searching one time... but had to breed change and regene her completely.
@justherefortheRo

51591394_350.png

I recently did get her after almost 8 months... I ended up getting desperate and mailing people to no avail... but got lucky when searching one time... but had to breed change and regene her completely.
A5i3AHB.png
turquoise/blood/sanguine

there are all of seven dragons on the entire site, not including exalted ones, with this color palette. several from dead accounts. and basically nothing in a similar range on the AH ever.
turquoise/blood/sanguine

there are all of seven dragons on the entire site, not including exalted ones, with this color palette. several from dead accounts. and basically nothing in a similar range on the AH ever.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
Some rare color combos I want:

eldritch/antique/goldenrod (only two non-exalted, both inactive... oh, and he needs to be an imperial)
orchid-amethyst/dust-grey/obsidian (14 unexalted, but nothing for sale; I have a decent chance of getting this in a current 4-egg nest, fingers crossed)
marigold/wine/buttercup (none unexalted, one exalted)
eggplant/eggplant/lavender (64 unexalted)... female... wildclaw... with nature eyes
white/grapefruit/shale (2 unexalted)
cerulean/silver/cream (3 unexalted)

All of these except the last one require specific genders as well, but the search numbers I gave were without specifying gender.
Some rare color combos I want:

eldritch/antique/goldenrod (only two non-exalted, both inactive... oh, and he needs to be an imperial)
orchid-amethyst/dust-grey/obsidian (14 unexalted, but nothing for sale; I have a decent chance of getting this in a current 4-egg nest, fingers crossed)
marigold/wine/buttercup (none unexalted, one exalted)
eggplant/eggplant/lavender (64 unexalted)... female... wildclaw... with nature eyes
white/grapefruit/shale (2 unexalted)
cerulean/silver/cream (3 unexalted)

All of these except the last one require specific genders as well, but the search numbers I gave were without specifying gender.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Murk/Gold/Ultramarine...
There is no dragon with the combo exalted or not and there are no dragons close enough to start a breeding project without it taking extremely long :c
Murk/Gold/Ultramarine...
There is no dragon with the combo exalted or not and there are no dragons close enough to start a breeding project without it taking extremely long :c
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
green/peridot/orca for me
green/peridot/orca for me
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
Cream/Oilslick/Oilslick, specifically a male with earth eyes There is currently only ONE UNEXALTED dragon like this in existence, and he belongs to Owl Mod [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
Cream/Oilslick/Oilslick, specifically a male with earth eyes

There is currently only ONE UNEXALTED dragon like this in existence, and he belongs to Owl Mod
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Orca/Obsidian/Robin

Working on it lol
Orca/Obsidian/Robin

Working on it lol
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
Eldritch/Orchid/Fog

There are two active dragons with this combo. Thing is, they're both a few months old and I hate asking people for dragons more than a month-ish old, because they might be attached and I dunno. I could probably get one of them if I tried, but alas..

I actually used to have a dragon with this combo. Silly newbie me exalted him.
Eldritch/Orchid/Fog

There are two active dragons with this combo. Thing is, they're both a few months old and I hate asking people for dragons more than a month-ish old, because they might be attached and I dunno. I could probably get one of them if I tried, but alas..

I actually used to have a dragon with this combo. Silly newbie me exalted him.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Eldritch/Radioactive/Vermillion. My project pair keeps giving me the right colors ... with the wrong pose.
Eldritch/Radioactive/Vermillion. My project pair keeps giving me the right colors ... with the wrong pose.
Weirdly, Silver/Silver/Red. They exist, there's a lot of them...but most in dead lairs and/or pretty old. And never on the AH...granted I don't check all the time. My friend has a pair in her lair she breeds for me when their cooldown is up to see if I'll get what I need (one with lightning eyes). No dice yet.
Weirdly, Silver/Silver/Red. They exist, there's a lot of them...but most in dead lairs and/or pretty old. And never on the AH...granted I don't check all the time. My friend has a pair in her lair she breeds for me when their cooldown is up to see if I'll get what I need (one with lightning eyes). No dice yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11