Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What color combo is driving YOU insane?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@JestingGremlin Do you mean a bright secondary with a white underbelly? Because I breed those for the ace flag. They usually come out copies of their mom but I can get yellow ones as well because of another project. If you want a purple one I can breed them as soon as the 7 day cool down is done. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52908454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529085/52908454_350.png[/img] [/url]
@JestingGremlin
Do you mean a bright secondary with a white underbelly? Because I breed those for the ace flag. They usually come out copies of their mom but I can get yellow ones as well because of another project. If you want a purple one I can breed them as soon as the 7 day cool down is done.

52908454_350.png

tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
@azureiris
Thanks for the offer but my lair is quite full right now, so we don't accept any newcomers who aren't goign to get exalted.
@azureiris
Thanks for the offer but my lair is quite full right now, so we don't accept any newcomers who aren't goign to get exalted.
neutralh5.png
[quote name=" @TehuMertt " date="2019-10-13 15:23:52" ] @just here for the ro I accidentally memorised your combo and a very similar G1 just got hatched, only the primary and secondary switched. Just checking if you might be interested in seeing what happens with the dragon? [/quote] Thank you for the kind offer, but I need the colors in a specific order.
@TehuMertt wrote on 2019-10-13 15:23:52:
@just here for the ro I accidentally memorised your combo and a very similar G1 just got hatched, only the primary and secondary switched. Just checking if you might be interested in seeing what happens with the dragon?

Thank you for the kind offer, but I need the colors in a specific order.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11