Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What color combo is driving YOU insane?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Umber/flaxen/flaxen
Brown & golden

And peacock/peacock/white
Itzel

I managed to breed a derg with these colors and the one gene I needed out of the parents but then it turned out to be a male :,)

Oh and don’t forget swamp/tomato/orange
Swampy bog gal
Umber/flaxen/flaxen
Brown & golden

And peacock/peacock/white
Itzel

I managed to breed a derg with these colors and the one gene I needed out of the parents but then it turned out to be a male :,)

Oh and don’t forget swamp/tomato/orange
Swampy bog gal
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
Pthalo/Tarnish/Tarnish. 1 active dragon with it. And I'm over here crying and trying to breed one.
Pthalo/Tarnish/Tarnish. 1 active dragon with it. And I'm over here crying and trying to breed one.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Caramel/Slate/Gold with Skink/Safari/Ghost BECAUSE while going through the previews of a wide-range pair that I planned for fodder it spat out this [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=20&winggene=18&wings=53&auth=ca860d36909ae645046b53cd1567bdcb16cb5285&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And DESPITE EVERYTHING this color combo does not exist at all! No dragon has EVER had this color and I'm going to cry as I go the AH and realize it going to be breeding heck because other dragons don't have a very tight range to get it in one or two goes on the AH.
Caramel/Slate/Gold with Skink/Safari/Ghost BECAUSE while going through the previews of a wide-range pair that I planned for fodder it spat out this

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=20&winggene=18&wings=53&auth=ca860d36909ae645046b53cd1567bdcb16cb5285&dummyext=prev.png

And DESPITE EVERYTHING this color combo does not exist at all! No dragon has EVER had this color and I'm going to cry as I go the AH and realize it going to be breeding heck because other dragons don't have a very tight range to get it in one or two goes on the AH.
ywCJX34.png
Grey/grey/radioactive. there are literally only a few and one of em is a g1 never bred and the rest are inactive
Grey/grey/radioactive. there are literally only a few and one of em is a g1 never bred and the rest are inactive

bannerart_2021.png
I was just about to post about my own struggles to get a Cersie/Obsidian/Watermelon dragon to make a Carmine Serthis out of, but it appears a new one has been made (the third one still active), so I messaged the owner about him. Here’s to hoping. And maybe if I actually end up breeding a female one, I can make a whole family of them. Carmine Serthis’ for everyone!
I was just about to post about my own struggles to get a Cersie/Obsidian/Watermelon dragon to make a Carmine Serthis out of, but it appears a new one has been made (the third one still active), so I messaged the owner about him. Here’s to hoping. And maybe if I actually end up breeding a female one, I can make a whole family of them. Carmine Serthis’ for everyone!
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
Oh man I don't have one of these right now (thankfully) but when I was trying to breed my Crimson/Vermilion/Cantaloupe boy...right there you can see where my troubles were haha. Now I have two spare dragons with the same colors to use for later projects
Oh man I don't have one of these right now (thankfully) but when I was trying to breed my Crimson/Vermilion/Cantaloupe boy...right there you can see where my troubles were haha. Now I have two spare dragons with the same colors to use for later projects
fiFase7.png
Midnight/bronze/gold
Dreamy

Ivory/umber/hickory
Hickory capsule <3

Cream/lavender/Aqua
Not Found
Midnight/bronze/gold
Dreamy

Ivory/umber/hickory
Hickory capsule <3

Cream/lavender/Aqua
Not Found
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I'm after an antique/latte/antique boy to pair with a specific dragon, and even though there's like a 30% chance for my pair to produce that combo, I only, ONLY get latte girls. Only.

*weeps*
I'm after an antique/latte/antique boy to pair with a specific dragon, and even though there's like a 30% chance for my pair to produce that combo, I only, ONLY get latte girls. Only.

*weeps*
fgp70FI.png
My dream dragon is a carrot iri/ruby alloy/orange range (ideally saffron) underbelly male skydancer with either wind or nature eyes. The colour/gene combo does not exist anywhere on site active or exalted, so I'm trying to breed for it.
My dream dragon is a carrot iri/ruby alloy/orange range (ideally saffron) underbelly male skydancer with either wind or nature eyes. The colour/gene combo does not exist anywhere on site active or exalted, so I'm trying to breed for it.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
silver/white/blue. there are a few dragons with that color combination but i'm too shy to pm someone lol [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=cc57327b3968c775bd99534709b62add4656114b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
silver/white/blue. there are a few dragons with that color combination but i'm too shy to pm someone lol
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=21&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=cc57327b3968c775bd99534709b62add4656114b&dummyext=prev.png
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11