Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight calls to you?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I was in Wind when I first joined, and had absolutely no desire to switch at all until a breeding project needed Nature nests and had very low odds at happening. Honestly, as much as I'm enjoying my stay in Nature, I miss Wind a whole lot more than I thought I would, and will probably be switching back as soon as I can
I was in Wind when I first joined, and had absolutely no desire to switch at all until a breeding project needed Nature nests and had very low odds at happening. Honestly, as much as I'm enjoying my stay in Nature, I miss Wind a whole lot more than I thought I would, and will probably be switching back as soon as I can
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
I originally debated between Nature and Earth and ended up in Nature. I love it here! Earth sometimes tempts me cause of the dom but never enough to make me actually want to leave.
I originally debated between Nature and Earth and ended up in Nature. I love it here! Earth sometimes tempts me cause of the dom but never enough to make me actually want to leave.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
He heheh Nature calls to me...

But I'm staying in Shadow
He heheh Nature calls to me...

But I'm staying in Shadow
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
it's always between arcane and light. I'm an arcanist baby but I prefer the light eyes, primal, aesthetic, the stereotype personality fits my dragons more and they even have better dom

but the thing is, I think lightweaver is ugly and even if spacedad is moreso, I love his lore and he's my favourite deity. plus I love doing graphics for arcane stuff since space images are so pretty! i'm just not a fan of pink
it's always between arcane and light. I'm an arcanist baby but I prefer the light eyes, primal, aesthetic, the stereotype personality fits my dragons more and they even have better dom

but the thing is, I think lightweaver is ugly and even if spacedad is moreso, I love his lore and he's my favourite deity. plus I love doing graphics for arcane stuff since space images are so pretty! i'm just not a fan of pink
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
arcane and nature..
i love arcane so much, and i don't plan on changing because my whole lair and lore is very arcane-y,

but..
i would love a lair of pretty green and beige nature dragons.. pretty forest fairy lore too,,

perhaps when my current projects are done i can have a separate tab for aesthetic nature-themed dragons that are separate from my lore :>
arcane and nature..
i love arcane so much, and i don't plan on changing because my whole lair and lore is very arcane-y,

but..
i would love a lair of pretty green and beige nature dragons.. pretty forest fairy lore too,,

perhaps when my current projects are done i can have a separate tab for aesthetic nature-themed dragons that are separate from my lore :>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
going by my egg counter wind and fire are brawling on the floor while nature is about to smack both of them with a table
going by my egg counter wind and fire are brawling on the floor while nature is about to smack both of them with a table
I love the ocean will always be a love of mine but Nature is also so beautiful and I am torn between land and sea
So I just say the Tidepod is my dad who left to get milk 10 years ago and never came back
I love the ocean will always be a love of mine but Nature is also so beautiful and I am torn between land and sea
So I just say the Tidepod is my dad who left to get milk 10 years ago and never came back
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Started (and still in) Wind flight because my clan lore fits with the whole traveling aesthetic and personally, our primal looks pretty friggin’ ghostly and cool!! We also have the best looking deity out of all of em >:D

But lately, I’ve been thinking about visiting:
-Nature (because I really like nature irl)
-Earth (brown eyes are pretty)
-Light (most of my friends are in Light)
-Ice (I love the cold and all their eye types look gorgeous)

Started (and still in) Wind flight because my clan lore fits with the whole traveling aesthetic and personally, our primal looks pretty friggin’ ghostly and cool!! We also have the best looking deity out of all of em >:D

But lately, I’ve been thinking about visiting:
-Nature (because I really like nature irl)
-Earth (brown eyes are pretty)
-Light (most of my friends are in Light)
-Ice (I love the cold and all their eye types look gorgeous)

A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
[quote name="bogbees" date="2019-10-04 23:09:42" ] wind, water, and nature! I don't feel like moving tho if I do, it's probably nature, but the selling point was Windsinger's design. he's a neat old green noodle and I don't like any of the others deities as much as I like his [/quote] About the same here. Except Earth and Fire have both wandered into the mix once in a while.
bogbees wrote on 2019-10-04 23:09:42:
wind, water, and nature! I don't feel like moving tho if I do, it's probably nature, but the selling point was Windsinger's design. he's a neat old green noodle and I don't like any of the others deities as much as I like his

About the same here. Except Earth and Fire have both wandered into the mix once in a while.
LxbWmll.png
When I first joined, I was torn between Shadow, Wind, and Fire. I decided on Shadow and was happy there for awhile, but I've moved a lot since. I'm now in Fire and I'm pretty happy here.
When I first joined, I was torn between Shadow, Wind, and Fire. I decided on Shadow and was happy there for awhile, but I've moved a lot since. I'm now in Fire and I'm pretty happy here.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12