Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight calls to you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Wind, Light, Shadow and Nature. Wind is my home flight, but I'm travelling around. Going to go to Light soon. [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
Wind, Light, Shadow and Nature.

Wind is my home flight, but I'm travelling around. Going to go to Light soon.
2LHRMay.png
[quote name="chaosprism" date="2019-10-04 23:03:13" ] When I first joined fr, it was an intense debate between Wind and Arcane. I ended up picking Arcane (something something space), but now that it's a month in I just keep getting the biggest urge to jump ship to Wind [/quote] same, except i actually moved to wind also ice is calling i might move and just start over
chaosprism wrote on 2019-10-04 23:03:13:
When I first joined fr, it was an intense debate between Wind and Arcane. I ended up picking Arcane (something something space), but now that it's a month in I just keep getting the biggest urge to jump ship to Wind
same, except i actually moved to wind

also ice is calling i might move and just start over
ttGfSL1.png
Lightning (which I'm in), Fire, Light, and Wind. In that order, maybe?

Fire is really cool but I feel like it's always at the bottom of the dom list.

Light is just good all around to me.

Wind is also nice but I'm pretty "meh" on its overall aesthetic. I like Windsinger a lot though. Also, I LOVE Skydancers and Spirals.

I don't really factor in the dragon species into my flight choice, though.

Runners-up are Shadow and Ice. I really love the "card" themed aesthetic of Shadow, but I'm not much of a fan of huge flights.
Lightning (which I'm in), Fire, Light, and Wind. In that order, maybe?

Fire is really cool but I feel like it's always at the bottom of the dom list.

Light is just good all around to me.

Wind is also nice but I'm pretty "meh" on its overall aesthetic. I like Windsinger a lot though. Also, I LOVE Skydancers and Spirals.

I don't really factor in the dragon species into my flight choice, though.

Runners-up are Shadow and Ice. I really love the "card" themed aesthetic of Shadow, but I'm not much of a fan of huge flights.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
light... I really love arcane but it just doesn't fit what I want to do with my lair, while light, on the other hand, would be a perfect match. but I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave arcane :<
light... I really love arcane but it just doesn't fit what I want to do with my lair, while light, on the other hand, would be a perfect match. but I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave arcane :<
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
shadow mom has been quietly whispering to me since i joined
wind didn't call me i just hopped in for a while for a breeding project, wind dad is pretty aloof

magic sparkle space dad, on the other hand, has been screaming for me to come back since he noticed i was gone post-eye update and i'm going to keep leaving him on read for a while longer
shadow mom has been quietly whispering to me since i joined
wind didn't call me i just hopped in for a while for a breeding project, wind dad is pretty aloof

magic sparkle space dad, on the other hand, has been screaming for me to come back since he noticed i was gone post-eye update and i'm going to keep leaving him on read for a while longer
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
i chose arcane when i joined, but i'll be switching to lightning in a few hours!
[edit] oops that was less than 1 hour
i chose arcane when i joined, but i'll be switching to lightning in a few hours!
[edit] oops that was less than 1 hour
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Yeah I definitely had that feeling, which is why I jumped ship from Plague and went to Wind.

Because of the lore of my clan (it's split into two flights/profiles, both on the edge of their flight so they're close to each other) I couldn't have a wind clan and a shadow clan because the distance would be too much, so I sadly left edgemom and pimplemom.

Now i'm sittin happy with Spacedad and Windchime dad
Yeah I definitely had that feeling, which is why I jumped ship from Plague and went to Wind.

Because of the lore of my clan (it's split into two flights/profiles, both on the edge of their flight so they're close to each other) I couldn't have a wind clan and a shadow clan because the distance would be too much, so I sadly left edgemom and pimplemom.

Now i'm sittin happy with Spacedad and Windchime dad
I'm absolutely loving hearing everyones stories about this!!!

@banii i almost jumped ship just after site was back up, only because i've been scavenging for eggs lately and i didn't realize i was in arcane until like, 10 in and then the first scavenge i did in wind i got an egg and i started screaming at my friends "THIS IS A SIGN ISN'T IT"
i'm too scared to leave spacedad and update all the sweet lore i've done so far /s and haven't.... switched

also @hedjeroo oh so YOU'RE the reason why he stares out the observatory for hours on end asking when his children will be home? my clan would like some sleep please return home soon
I'm absolutely loving hearing everyones stories about this!!!

@banii i almost jumped ship just after site was back up, only because i've been scavenging for eggs lately and i didn't realize i was in arcane until like, 10 in and then the first scavenge i did in wind i got an egg and i started screaming at my friends "THIS IS A SIGN ISN'T IT"
i'm too scared to leave spacedad and update all the sweet lore i've done so far /s and haven't.... switched

also @hedjeroo oh so YOU'RE the reason why he stares out the observatory for hours on end asking when his children will be home? my clan would like some sleep please return home soon
sparkle.pngdark_stack.pngJ62sYF0.pngdVEhpEt.pnguzVzjjZ.pngexUrsEs.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngbeginning.pngAether.pngblue.pngflower_stack.png
Sckt29g.png
@chaosprism he's NOT my current dad he can't make me!!! >:O pleg mom has custody of me now he can take it up with her
@chaosprism he's NOT my current dad he can't make me!!! >:O pleg mom has custody of me now he can take it up with her
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
[quote name="hedjeroo" date="2019-10-05 06:08:08" ] chaosprism he's NOT my current dad he can't make me!!! >:O pleg mom has custody of me now he can take it up with her [/quote] please my dragons want sleep and they can't have sleep cause of spacedad plEASE
hedjeroo wrote on 2019-10-05 06:08:08:
chaosprism he's NOT my current dad he can't make me!!! >:O pleg mom has custody of me now he can take it up with her
please my dragons want sleep and they can't have sleep cause of spacedad plEASE
sparkle.pngdark_stack.pngJ62sYF0.pngdVEhpEt.pnguzVzjjZ.pngexUrsEs.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngbeginning.pngAether.pngblue.pngflower_stack.png
Sckt29g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12