Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight calls to you?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Was quite nearly a member of Arcane, but got scared off by the then-massive population pfft. I love Arcane's aesthetics, but I don't think I could survive it.

On the other hand, I think I've been hearing Wind call out to me recently. Unfortunately, again, much too big for me to actually think about moving, ahah.
Was quite nearly a member of Arcane, but got scared off by the then-massive population pfft. I love Arcane's aesthetics, but I don't think I could survive it.

On the other hand, I think I've been hearing Wind call out to me recently. Unfortunately, again, much too big for me to actually think about moving, ahah.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
For me this was Plague, i started out in Wind switched to Plauge about two months in and felt immediately at home there. Stayed there awhile before getting curious about our sister flight and moved to Nature. Have really enjoyed my time here in Nature but have lately been really homesick for Plague and will likely be trying to come back home soon if I can.
For me this was Plague, i started out in Wind switched to Plauge about two months in and felt immediately at home there. Stayed there awhile before getting curious about our sister flight and moved to Nature. Have really enjoyed my time here in Nature but have lately been really homesick for Plague and will likely be trying to come back home soon if I can.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
Considering I’ve gone back to nature twice now (and started there) definitely Nature. I went to water back when I first started (they had dom, I didn’t realize there was a 6mo Cooldown to go back, or a cost) and eventually went back to nature, then fire for about 9 months and just moved back a few days ago.
Considering I’ve gone back to nature twice now (and started there) definitely Nature. I went to water back when I first started (they had dom, I didn’t realize there was a 6mo Cooldown to go back, or a cost) and eventually went back to nature, then fire for about 9 months and just moved back a few days ago.
Lightning because ridgebacks rule! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] And the stormcatcher is a cool dude.
Lightning because ridgebacks rule!

And the stormcatcher is a cool dude.
Ice and Shadow. I went to Plague, I stayed in Plague for years, and now I feel like I'm caught in a tug-of-war between a ma that drools and ultimate f l o o f .
Ice and Shadow. I went to Plague, I stayed in Plague for years, and now I feel like I'm caught in a tug-of-war between a ma that drools and ultimate f l o o f .
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Light and sometimes Wind and Earth
i started in arcane because i loved space but i always loved the aesthetic of light way more (and i really didnt like the pink eyes) so i moved to light and now im super happy here ^-^
Light and sometimes Wind and Earth
i started in arcane because i loved space but i always loved the aesthetic of light way more (and i really didnt like the pink eyes) so i moved to light and now im super happy here ^-^
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Definitely Arcane- though I (obviously) love the fiery aesthetic so much, the lore of Arcane captivated me from the beginning and was my original flight- I may even go back provided I can save up the gems
Definitely Arcane- though I (obviously) love the fiery aesthetic so much, the lore of Arcane captivated me from the beginning and was my original flight- I may even go back provided I can save up the gems
"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission."
VIKTOR | ARCANE
jEoykqi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12