Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93
This one is just straight up a naked body... I clicked off in a panic but i managed to get a picture

Browser: Safari
Device: Iphone 8+

Image- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638196911182053381/789224894465441792/image0.png

Heres the image, im sending it in a link because i dont want to flash everyone with it
:(
This one is just straight up a naked body... I clicked off in a panic but i managed to get a picture

Device: Iphone 8+

Image- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638196911182053381/789224894465441792/image0.png

Heres the image, im sending it in a link because i dont want to flash everyone with it
:(
image0.png
Browser: Chrome Operating System: Windows The ad itself is adult 18+ content, of 2 people doing VERY inappropriate things, so I'm definitely not sharing the screenshot, but I do have it if it is needed later on by staff. Really sorry that I could not get it all in one screenshot: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TIFLb3a.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0BJSIoW.png[/img]
Browser: Chrome
Operating System: Windows

The ad itself is adult 18+ content, of 2 people doing VERY inappropriate things, so I'm definitely not sharing the screenshot, but I do have it if it is needed later on by staff.

Really sorry that I could not get it all in one screenshot:

TIFLb3a.png
0BJSIoW.png
a7SinC0.jpg
Got the same ad as the people above, as well as one that was a straight-up VERY explicit gif. I wasn’t able to inspect them from my iPad but I did get screenshots, which I’ve linked below (click at your own risk lol)

Device: iPad Pro

Bad ad 1
Bad ad 2 (it was a gif) :(

If the admins could let me know when they’ve got everything they need from that I’d very much like to be able to remove those images from my account
Got the same ad as the people above, as well as one that was a straight-up VERY explicit gif. I wasn’t able to inspect them from my iPad but I did get screenshots, which I’ve linked below (click at your own risk lol)

Device: iPad Pro

Bad ad 1
Bad ad 2 (it was a gif) :(

If the admins could let me know when they’ve got everything they need from that I’d very much like to be able to remove those images from my account
AedItP2.png 5LWcOf8.png 6sXmWk0.png DYbW10i.png u94vR16.png_zBG3xaY.png_
Thanks very much for the recent reports - we're looking into this right now.
Thanks very much for the recent reports - we're looking into this right now.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Chrome, pc. Inappropriate content. Didn’t get a chance to inspect element
Chrome, pc. Inappropriate content. Didn’t get a chance to inspect element
Boborc | He/They | FR+3
:3 feel free to message me, I don’t bite!
Chrome, macbook, same as above, i clicked out as fast as i could and i didn’t get a chance to inspect
Chrome, macbook, same as above, i clicked out as fast as i could and i didn’t get a chance to inspect
rafflegificonfixed.gif
Firefox, PC, inappropriate/sexually explicit content (looping gif). I didn't get the chance to inspect element (I'd never looked in this thread before), but the bottom of it was labeled "BETTER THAN TINDER" if that helps!
Firefox, PC, inappropriate/sexually explicit content (looping gif). I didn't get the chance to inspect element (I'd never looked in this thread before), but the bottom of it was labeled "BETTER THAN TINDER" if that helps!
9EHwGiP.png 5aTXnyW.png sZShZzW.png
QuSvoTp.png
hLxdQZ3.png
mlHpBMC.png
flag & bar credit
Chrome, PC

Was getting the same sexually explicit loop gif ad as mentioned above.
Chrome, PC

Was getting the same sexually explicit loop gif ad as mentioned above.
OY2CZgk.pngoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
PC, Chrome, I've been getting the same ad as the people above. I clicked away as fast as possible because my family was nearby, so I wasn't able to get any info on it
PC, Chrome, I've been getting the same ad as the people above. I clicked away as fast as possible because my family was nearby, so I wasn't able to get any info on it
Eat The Rich HGXQk.gifuvGWM.gifdI6NY.gifVw3l7.gifoiAiC.gif
I have been getting blocked ads as well. Long story, I cannot see them, but the content was labeled as explicit adult/other adult...
I have been getting blocked ads as well. Long story, I cannot see them, but the content was labeled as explicit adult/other adult...
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93