Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 93
We've had Hiveworks look into the situation and we're tentatively turning ads back on to see if the solution has worked. If you see any inappropriate ads, please let us know!
We've had Hiveworks look into the situation and we're tentatively turning ads back on to see if the solution has worked. If you see any inappropriate ads, please let us know!

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
[quote name="Lych" date="2020-12-12 16:43:06" ] The ad itself isn't explicitly inappropriate but it's advertising a comic that has 18+ material. From Lezhin called 'Anti P.T.' [img]https://i.imgur.com/jS9awn8.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9LOOhna.png[/img] I've been getting this ad pretty often and am not sure whether this counts as inappropriate or not since the ad itself is just innuendos. In any case I'll let it be seen here for review, as a lot of Lezhin's comics are a mixed bag. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FMVVAvG.png[/img] [/quote] [font=optima]This has appeared at least four times today. :/ Using an IOS device if that helps.
Lych wrote on 2020-12-12 16:43:06:

The ad itself isn't explicitly inappropriate but it's advertising a comic that has 18+ material.
From Lezhin called 'Anti P.T.'
jS9awn8.png9LOOhna.png
I've been getting this ad pretty often and am not sure whether this counts as inappropriate or not since the ad itself is just innuendos. In any case I'll let it be seen here for review, as a lot of Lezhin's comics are a mixed bag.
FMVVAvG.png
This has appeared at least four times today. :/ Using an IOS device if that helps.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
The Art Nook
Art Dump
Lair Lore Challenge
_candle-smol.png
__ Cjepfha.png ______Looking for:

I have had all of the same ones...
I have had all of the same ones...
Been directed here,so I'm just gonna copy/paste message from the bug report forums. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519128157979148302/790235830836264990/Screenshot_20201220_161448_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg[/img] I've been silently hoping it'd go away on its own since I don't see people talking about it anymore but no, no it hasn't. It's still here and it's as intrusive as ever. Can anything be done about it at this point? I wonder. For reference: yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have installed different browsers, yes I've done everything in my power to avoid adblockers. But I can't. I just can't.
Been directed here,so I'm just gonna copy/paste message from the bug report forums.

Screenshot_20201220_161448_com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser.jpg
I've been silently hoping it'd go away on its own since I don't see people talking about it anymore but no, no it hasn't. It's still here and it's as intrusive as ever. Can anything be done about it at this point? I wonder.

For reference: yes I have cleared my cache, yes I have installed different browsers, yes I've done everything in my power to avoid adblockers. But I can't. I just can't.
A5Z8cMI.pngWishlistEotS_icon.png
@pokemoncha I believe that that's from hiveworks itself, to be transparent and let you know how ads work and is required for GDPR. I'll verify to make sure. I know that we do have the pop up, but since I've already accepted I forgot what it looks like!

Edit: Verified with Jojo. Yes, that's Hivework's message. Basically when you visit the website your IP and the browser/device version is visible, and ads will use cookies.

@CheshireGata Yeah, that's really not appropriate...
@pokemoncha I believe that that's from hiveworks itself, to be transparent and let you know how ads work and is required for GDPR. I'll verify to make sure. I know that we do have the pop up, but since I've already accepted I forgot what it looks like!

Edit: Verified with Jojo. Yes, that's Hivework's message. Basically when you visit the website your IP and the browser/device version is visible, and ads will use cookies.

@CheshireGata Yeah, that's really not appropriate...

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
I am getting an extension of the one CheshireGata has. I really, really do not want to see people whispering in another person's ear that they like to work out. I really don't.
I am getting an extension of the one CheshireGata has. I really, really do not want to see people whispering in another person's ear that they like to work out. I really don't.
However much I love the idea of supporting this site through ads, I've encountered my own fair share of bad ads and will re-rnable adblock
However much I love the idea of supporting this site through ads, I've encountered my own fair share of bad ads and will re-rnable adblock
dEe2UrM.pngnmHdjnM.pngVjdktqS.png5OZS7SI.png

I've gotten the whispering ear ad that CheshireGata has numerous times so now I rarely look at the ads and try not to look at them. It just weirds me out occasionally.
I've gotten the whispering ear ad that CheshireGata has numerous times so now I rarely look at the ads and try not to look at them. It just weirds me out occasionally.
Me: baWeqzS.pngMI1yHXu.pngWKtl2lb.pngoczO35g.pngjJFk0xG.pngR67p3Ae.pngbYt72YT.png9kiMqu9.pngmlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.pngVtT73S4.png
K: laHSHQi.png cC2mrAD.png9kiMqu9.pngoczO35g.pngvutW9Vl.png
apUeZZ4.pngEiPW4qT.pngAswnqzl.png
i've gotten the one ChesireGata brought up many times as well. Same as everyone else- it's been so common that i've gotten slightly desensitized to it.
i've gotten the one ChesireGata brought up many times as well. Same as everyone else- it's been so common that i've gotten slightly desensitized to it.
Moon
She/her
Selling dragons here and here
I've gotten a lot of ads that involve uh, kissing? I'm not that sensitive to those things, but is it kind of inappropriate?
I've gotten a lot of ads that involve uh, kissing? I'm not that sensitive to those things, but is it kind of inappropriate?
~ Call me Floof! ~
~ She/Her ~
~ FRT +16 ~
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 92 93