Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is collecting fandragons worth it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Absolutely love my fandragons. My ongoing The Last Unicorn project is so rewarding. I think the best part is showing them off and then finding others who are as crazy about a character as you are.
Absolutely love my fandragons. My ongoing The Last Unicorn project is so rewarding. I think the best part is showing them off and then finding others who are as crazy about a character as you are.
lGriifT.png
Breeding for fandragons is so satisfying. I got a few that I specifically bred (Caius, Samus) and I love them so much. Others were more of a "which colours should they have and can I buy them" (Lightning, who on top has Lightning eyes), others were bred by chance and just fit (Ramyuh, Hope). It's fun to think of the way that character would look as a dragon and then breeding it. Definitely worth it.
Breeding for fandragons is so satisfying. I got a few that I specifically bred (Caius, Samus) and I love them so much. Others were more of a "which colours should they have and can I buy them" (Lightning, who on top has Lightning eyes), others were bred by chance and just fit (Ramyuh, Hope). It's fun to think of the way that character would look as a dragon and then breeding it. Definitely worth it.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
[quote name="banii" date="2019-09-09 06:17:53" ] [quote name="Alfa" date="2019-09-08 18:31:03" ] how many points they have = how popular/how good of a job you've done [/quote] [b][i][u]wrong[/u][/i][/b] - a dragon's worth is subjective lmao stuff like this made me mass-exalt my fandergs lol i only have one now anyways yes having fandragons is amazing [/quote] I meant in a ‘this is how much other people know this’ worth But even I really love fan dergs of mine with 1/2/0 points
banii wrote on 2019-09-09 06:17:53:
Alfa wrote on 2019-09-08 18:31:03:
how many points they have = how popular/how good of a job you've done

wrong - a dragon's worth is subjective lmao stuff like this made me mass-exalt my fandergs lol i only have one now

anyways yes having fandragons is amazing

I meant in a ‘this is how much other people know this’ worth

But even I really love fan dergs of mine with 1/2/0 points
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53135982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531360/53135982_350.png[/img] [/url] I mean...look at her! dive in :) I want to do more with fandragons in the future

53135982_350.png

I mean...look at her! dive in :) I want to do more with fandragons in the future
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Yep, you've all convinced me so I'll say goodbye to my wallet while I'm ahead

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
Yes
Yes
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[quote name="Aserein" date="2019-09-09 16:27:41" ] Yep, you've all convinced me so I'll say goodbye to my wallet while I'm ahead [/quote] Heheheheheh One Of Us! One of Us! :D [s]say goodbye to your savings.....and Patience getting fandragons is fun but also.......hard[/s]
Aserein wrote on 2019-09-09 16:27:41:

Heheheheheh One Of Us! One of Us! :D

say goodbye to your savings.....and Patience getting fandragons is fun but also.......hard
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
If you like collecting permas, totally! I plan on sticking them in my hibden and using it as a showcase type of thing, because I won't be using them for coli or anything, but the project and eventually seeing how an homage to a character you love turns out is super fun.
If you like collecting permas, totally! I plan on sticking them in my hibden and using it as a showcase type of thing, because I won't be using them for coli or anything, but the project and eventually seeing how an homage to a character you love turns out is super fun.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
fandragons take all your money
fandragons take all your money
Uq1cq4S.png
Fandragons are the best! They give me a reason to come back to FR when I get bored lol
Fandragons are the best! They give me a reason to come back to FR when I get bored lol
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7