Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is collecting fandragons worth it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yes
yes
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
My lair says yes.

I've only just started doing some original lore.
My lair says yes.

I've only just started doing some original lore.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
I was about to say I only have one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54556757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545568/54556757_350.png[/img] [/url] and then seeing @kyloren above... I am not worthy Supreme Leader.
I was about to say I only have one:

54556757_350.png

and then seeing @kyloren above... I am not worthy Supreme Leader.
I mean it depends on if you want the fandragons. all my fandragons are dearly cherished and used as part of my lore, because they're the easiest for me to collect
I mean it depends on if you want the fandragons. all my fandragons are dearly cherished and used as part of my lore, because they're the easiest for me to collect
wORSkxL.png
If you enjoy them, sure? I love my fandragons and so happy I have neat little tabs for them now.
If you enjoy them, sure? I love my fandragons and so happy I have neat little tabs for them now.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@MurEyeUh

That is a good boi 10/10 approved
@MurEyeUh

That is a good boi 10/10 approved
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Yes I love my fandragons and I love scrying them, even though non-existent colour combos sometimes hurt.
Yes I love my fandragons and I love scrying them, even though non-existent colour combos sometimes hurt.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
*clutches fandragons to chest* They are precious. The answer is always 'do it'

I mean I only have a handful of them and no plans to make more, but I also just wasted almost a year renting plague nests to re-breed a fandragon that had already taken me ages to get just because the perfect eye type for him was released, and I don't regret it at all. My fandergs bring me joy and if they would do the same for you, go for it!
*clutches fandragons to chest* They are precious. The answer is always 'do it'

I mean I only have a handful of them and no plans to make more, but I also just wasted almost a year renting plague nests to re-breed a fandragon that had already taken me ages to get just because the perfect eye type for him was released, and I don't regret it at all. My fandergs bring me joy and if they would do the same for you, go for it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7