Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is collecting fandragons worth it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
its the same as having a dragon you bred for the perfect colors,got the best apparel and gened up nicely
but it resembles someone

i dont see how its any different from normal dragon collecting
its the same as having a dragon you bred for the perfect colors,got the best apparel and gened up nicely
but it resembles someone

i dont see how its any different from normal dragon collecting
anniversary_separator.png
I really think it depends on you mmhm. If you feel very attached to the characters there and want them to be your dragons then...go for it!

I personally only feel attached to one series...so I only have 3 fandragons XD
I love my own original characters more sadly XD
I really think it depends on you mmhm. If you feel very attached to the characters there and want them to be your dragons then...go for it!

I personally only feel attached to one series...so I only have 3 fandragons XD
I love my own original characters more sadly XD
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
If you like them then, yes? That’s kinda like asking if green dragons are worth it. Lol If they’re your jam then go for it. Lol

I do have to say that while I’m generally not a fan, I do have a couple. I’ve found they make for good ‘goals’ because you have something very specific in mind. So they’re great if you’re looking for something to do and want have something to work towards.
If you like them then, yes? That’s kinda like asking if green dragons are worth it. Lol If they’re your jam then go for it. Lol

I do have to say that while I’m generally not a fan, I do have a couple. I’ve found they make for good ‘goals’ because you have something very specific in mind. So they’re great if you’re looking for something to do and want have something to work towards.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
If you feel strongly enough about the fandom, go for it!
If you feel strongly enough about the fandom, go for it!
Helium-banner.png
The answer is alway yes

It's very very worth it
The answer is alway yes

It's very very worth it
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Yes and no?

On the one hand, it can be enjoyable to look at your lair and be like, hmm, a character I enjoy. Good stuff. Five stars. Would look at them again.

On the other hand, you'll have to get used to having no money whatsoever, because you'll be neck deep in gene, skin/accent, and clothes demands in order to get them looking perfect. They pile up quick. And the color combinations can be a trial and a half to acquire if you're dead set on something that isn't ready to go on the AH 24/7. A lot of times there's not as much wiggle room with them as there is on random dragons you find just sort of chilling on the AH doing whatever, so if you get tired halfway there, you're sorta stuck in the position of deciding whether to discard a big expense or take the hit on your frayed patience and keep going.

For some people, getting to do the first is worth all the second. For some, it's not. Nothing wrong with either outcome, so take your time deciding. :)
Yes and no?

On the one hand, it can be enjoyable to look at your lair and be like, hmm, a character I enjoy. Good stuff. Five stars. Would look at them again.

On the other hand, you'll have to get used to having no money whatsoever, because you'll be neck deep in gene, skin/accent, and clothes demands in order to get them looking perfect. They pile up quick. And the color combinations can be a trial and a half to acquire if you're dead set on something that isn't ready to go on the AH 24/7. A lot of times there's not as much wiggle room with them as there is on random dragons you find just sort of chilling on the AH doing whatever, so if you get tired halfway there, you're sorta stuck in the position of deciding whether to discard a big expense or take the hit on your frayed patience and keep going.

For some people, getting to do the first is worth all the second. For some, it's not. Nothing wrong with either outcome, so take your time deciding. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
How I make a fandragon: 1. I plan an outfit first based on their actual appearance and their aesthetic. 2. I pick a dragon breed that suits them and the outfit. 3. Make an ideal scry and make sure to have fallback colours if the combo doesn't exist, is rare or is generally really hard to find. 4. The hardest part, find the perfect dragon. I only bother finding a dragon after so I don't just waste my money on a dragon I'm not satisfied with ^^' 5. Sometimes I just move onto other fandragons since finding the perfect combo can be so hard! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54476149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544762/54476149_350.png[/img][/url] Organisation helps! I have outfit plans in this fandragon's bio :) [outfit=918316] I want to make this guy so badly but his colour combo is making me want to cry ;-; His wings are actually lavender but it matches better with his outfit I guess, I'm mostly picky with gene projects.
How I make a fandragon:

1. I plan an outfit first based on their actual appearance and their aesthetic.

2. I pick a dragon breed that suits them and the outfit.

3. Make an ideal scry and make sure to have fallback colours if the combo doesn't exist, is rare or is generally really hard to find.

4. The hardest part, find the perfect dragon. I only bother finding a dragon after so I don't just waste my money on a dragon I'm not satisfied with ^^'

5. Sometimes I just move onto other fandragons since finding the perfect combo can be so hard!

54476149_350.png

Organisation helps! I have outfit plans in this fandragon's bio :)

Not Found

I want to make this guy so badly but his colour combo is making me want to cry ;-; His wings are actually lavender but it matches better with his outfit I guess, I'm mostly picky with gene projects.

vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
is it a thing that would make you happy? if so, then yes, it's worth it!
is it a thing that would make you happy? if so, then yes, it's worth it!
fMy4Ig7.png
YES COLLECT THEM TO THE POINT YOU HOARD THEM GO WILD MY FRIEND
YES COLLECT THEM TO THE POINT YOU HOARD THEM GO WILD MY FRIEND
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
If it will make you happy, go for it! I've got a ton of fandragons. Even a lot of my main clan is dragons heavily based on an RP website one of my friends used to run that I loved, and it was a labor of love getting them all. But I'm so happy to have them.

Some of them I incorporate into my clan's lore, some get their own lore, but it's just...idk. Nice. But I'm the sort who loves having a big lair and wishes we had more active lairspace so yeah, ha, take that as you will.
If it will make you happy, go for it! I've got a ton of fandragons. Even a lot of my main clan is dragons heavily based on an RP website one of my friends used to run that I loved, and it was a labor of love getting them all. But I'm so happy to have them.

Some of them I incorporate into my clan's lore, some get their own lore, but it's just...idk. Nice. But I'm the sort who loves having a big lair and wishes we had more active lairspace so yeah, ha, take that as you will.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7