Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is collecting fandragons worth it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have a couple and they make me very happy, so I say yes if it's something you're interested it!

I limit myself to one dragon per series and try to buy only Gen 1s (unless they're imperials) that way I have a challenge.
I have a couple and they make me very happy, so I say yes if it's something you're interested it!

I limit myself to one dragon per series and try to buy only Gen 1s (unless they're imperials) that way I have a challenge.
td9UiZS.png
I LOVE my fandragons. I have the 100 fandragons and to me SOSOSO worth the Thousanfs of gems i spend getting them and geneing them
I LOVE my fandragons. I have the 100 fandragons and to me SOSOSO worth the Thousanfs of gems i spend getting them and geneing them
jfLmvwf.jpg
I have a bunch of fan dragons.
I have a bunch of fan dragons.
:) depends on how much you want to suffer
:) depends on how much you want to suffer
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
it hurts but its worth it, just be prepared to spend your life savings
bababooey
[quote name="Swageus" date="2019-09-09 04:30:38" ] it hurts but its worth it, just be prepared to spend your life savings [/quote] This pretty much sums it up perfectly.
Swageus wrote on 2019-09-09 04:30:38:
This pretty much sums it up perfectly.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="@Alfamangle" date="2019-09-08 18:31:03" ] how many points they have = how popular/how good of a job you've done [/quote] [b][i][u]wrong[/u][/i][/b] - a dragon's worth is subjective lmao stuff like this made me mass-exalt my fandergs lol i only have one now anyways yes having fandragons is amazing
@Alfamangle wrote on 2019-09-08 18:31:03:
how many points they have = how popular/how good of a job you've done

wrong - a dragon's worth is subjective lmao stuff like this made me mass-exalt my fandergs lol i only have one now

anyways yes having fandragons is amazing
ttGfSL1.png
In my personal opinion, no. If only because I'd rather put my game-money and game-effort into an "original" character of my own making i am ashamed of my personal interests.
In my personal opinion, no. If only because I'd rather put my game-money and game-effort into an "original" character of my own making i am ashamed of my personal interests.
- order
my whole lair is basically fandragons. making a dragon out of something you love so much is fulfilling. keeps me playing after so long of just having "pretty" dragons and such. it's now a goal of mine just like G1 people have their goals. as long as you're having fun with your dragon ideas, go for it
my whole lair is basically fandragons. making a dragon out of something you love so much is fulfilling. keeps me playing after so long of just having "pretty" dragons and such. it's now a goal of mine just like G1 people have their goals. as long as you're having fun with your dragon ideas, go for it
yzUX307.png
*glances at my fandragon tab*

Yes. It's totally worth it for me.
*glances at my fandragon tab*

Yes. It's totally worth it for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7