Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Fest Items (10% off LAH)
1 2 3 4
[i]Edit: Updated 8/21/19 with new items and pricing[/i] [b][/b]What it says on the tin! I'm trying to get the funds for some big purchases, so it's time to crack open the ol' vault! I have most of these items up in the AH already, but I am willing to accept [b]gem[/b] offers made via this thread at a discount of %10 off of LAH. [b]I will also accept treasure or mixed payment offers, but at no discount. [/b] Standard rate of 1g:1000t applies. Please do not offer me items! [center][b]Familiars[/b][/center] [center][item=magma embear]x2[/center] [center][b]Year One Holiday Apparel[/b][/center] [center][item=stonekeeper armband]x2[item=electricians armband][/center] [center][b]Other Old Holiday Apparel[/b][/center] [center][item=starseer's sash][item=stonekeeper sash][/center] [center][b]1st Anniversary Items [/b][/center] [center][item=1st anniversary meat cake]x3 [item=1st anniversary fish cake]x4 [item=1st anniversary stolen cake]x2 [item=1st anniversary leaf cake]x4[/center] [center][b] Retired Holiday Skins [/b][/center] [center][item=skin: reactor][item=skin: glacial][item=skin: mystical glow][item=accent: aurora's light][item=skin: internal energies][item=skin: highland ascent][item=accent: abberation][item=skin: sickness sprite][/center]
Edit: Updated 8/21/19 with new items and pricing

What it says on the tin! I'm trying to get the funds for some big purchases, so it's time to crack open the ol' vault!

I have most of these items up in the AH already, but I am willing to accept gem offers made via this thread at a discount of %10 off of LAH. I will also accept treasure or mixed payment offers, but at no discount. Standard rate of 1g:1000t applies.

Please do not offer me items!

Familiars
Magma Embear x2

Year One Holiday Apparel
Stonekeeper Armband x2

Other Old Holiday Apparel
Starseer's Sash Stonekeeper Sash

1st Anniversary Items
1st Anniversary Meat Cake x3 1st Anniversary Fish Cake x4 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake x2 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake x4

Retired Holiday Skins
Skin: Reactor Skin: Glacial Skin: Mystical Glow Accent: Aurora's Light Skin: Internal Energies Skin: Highland Ascent Accent: Abberation Skin: Sickness Sprite
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
@heedra

Can I ask how much would the Naturalist Adornments be if half gems half treasure please? :)
@heedra

Can I ask how much would the Naturalist Adornments be if half gems half treasure please? :)
7zcCDc4.png
@Kael1030

That'd be 234,500t and 234g!
@Kael1030

That'd be 234,500t and 234g!
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
@heedra

Sounds great thank you^^ I sent the trade ahead :)
@heedra

Sounds great thank you^^ I sent the trade ahead :)
7zcCDc4.png
edit: had to fix my quantities, i actually have 3 water sprites and 2 nature sprites for sale
edit: had to fix my quantities, i actually have 3 water sprites and 2 nature sprites for sale
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
@heedra hey! would you be up for taking partial in item trades for the shadow sprite? :3
@heedra hey! would you be up for taking partial in item trades for the shadow sprite? :3
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot

It depends on what the items are! I'm primarily looking for treasure/gems, and don't really have much of an item wishlist at the moment, but I do collect familiars and am in need of a Phantom gene for one of my gaoler pairs.
@tatobot

It depends on what the items are! I'm primarily looking for treasure/gems, and don't really have much of an item wishlist at the moment, but I do collect familiars and am in need of a Phantom gene for one of my gaoler pairs.
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
@heedra

I'm curious what your price for a water sprite would be! LAH is 900g atm :)
@heedra

I'm curious what your price for a water sprite would be! LAH is 900g atm :)
6mWOUG0.png
@runi

I am interested offers around LAH value but am willing to do mixed payments at 1g:1000t.

So for example, 900g=900,000t or, if half and half, 450g and 450,000t!
@runi

I am interested offers around LAH value but am willing to do mixed payments at 1g:1000t.

So for example, 900g=900,000t or, if half and half, 450g and 450,000t!
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
@heedra

oh I see! no thank you then; i'm looking for lower than AH prices c:
Good luck with your sales!
@heedra

oh I see! no thank you then; i'm looking for lower than AH prices c:
Good luck with your sales!
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 3 4