Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | goodbye my dear achievements
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I only have three that I'm currently trying to go for before they get deactivated. I've gotten pretty close to exalting 100 dragons (89 as of right now.), and I am on level 17 for hunting, however the five eggs one is the most frustrating for me, since, I just have to hope that I get lucky before the deadline. I pretty much have the rest that are all realistically obtainable though, and I only got the unhatched eggs achievements done by buying and selling the eggs I obtained through the coli and the auction house to get more eggs.

Also, good luck for anyone still out to get those achievements, I hope you get the ones you want before the deadline!
I only have three that I'm currently trying to go for before they get deactivated. I've gotten pretty close to exalting 100 dragons (89 as of right now.), and I am on level 17 for hunting, however the five eggs one is the most frustrating for me, since, I just have to hope that I get lucky before the deadline. I pretty much have the rest that are all realistically obtainable though, and I only got the unhatched eggs achievements done by buying and selling the eggs I obtained through the coli and the auction house to get more eggs.

Also, good luck for anyone still out to get those achievements, I hope you get the ones you want before the deadline!
I don't have enough time to do any of them
I don't have enough time to do any of them
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@Hyhy

If you mean The chess or the doll collecting they get rewarded randomly after you complete them. There is no way to trigger them to get their rewards sadly.
@Hyhy

If you mean The chess or the doll collecting they get rewarded randomly after you complete them. There is no way to trigger them to get their rewards sadly.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena

Ack...that's annoying. Thanks!
@SnoringHyena

Ack...that's annoying. Thanks!
Hhhhh im not gonna make it to lvl 40 foraging in time, ill be like three days short
Hhhhh im not gonna make it to lvl 40 foraging in time, ill be like three days short
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
I've gotten all the ones I can get. I didn't manage to do all the Coli ones before the revamp so those last four, Boolean, and You're the Best Around are the only ones I'm missing. I'm hoping You're The Best Around doesn't come back in the revamped system. I always thought that was a ridiculous achievement since only one person can have it at a time and staff has to pick who does, which can lead to accusations of favoritism.
I've gotten all the ones I can get. I didn't manage to do all the Coli ones before the revamp so those last four, Boolean, and You're the Best Around are the only ones I'm missing. I'm hoping You're The Best Around doesn't come back in the revamped system. I always thought that was a ridiculous achievement since only one person can have it at a time and staff has to pick who does, which can lead to accusations of favoritism.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I'm surprised that they simply won't include the existing ones in the new system and not make this a big deal. I'm pretty new so I feel that I won't achieve very much since things required in AH are way too expensive for me!
I'm surprised that they simply won't include the existing ones in the new system and not make this a big deal. I'm pretty new so I feel that I won't achieve very much since things required in AH are way too expensive for me!
I find it endlessly frustrating that I have all the ones that are reasonable to get (and one unreasonable one)... except a single Coli achievement. I never quite got around to it in the 5 years prior to the revamp, and now I never will.

@Orphik
They're looking at making old achievements that have an equivalent in the new system carry over. They are, however, archiving the old ones and this is a site with many, many completionists. There's also no achievements that require the AH currently - if you want to get them quicker that way it's possible, but the only achievements that require you to spend money are the lair size ones!
I find it endlessly frustrating that I have all the ones that are reasonable to get (and one unreasonable one)... except a single Coli achievement. I never quite got around to it in the 5 years prior to the revamp, and now I never will.

@Orphik
They're looking at making old achievements that have an equivalent in the new system carry over. They are, however, archiving the old ones and this is a site with many, many completionists. There's also no achievements that require the AH currently - if you want to get them quicker that way it's possible, but the only achievements that require you to spend money are the lair size ones!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The only one I need is the rune one it seams. I thought I already have it lol. SO I bought the last three I need and two of them where pricey! All I need is to wait for it to give it to me!
The only one I need is the rune one it seams. I thought I already have it lol. SO I bought the last three I need and two of them where pricey! All I need is to wait for it to give it to me!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
[quote name="Samanthor" date="2019-08-06 14:11:25" ] Bummed that my chess achievement will probably never show up BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART I GOT IT IN TIME. [/quote] Yes. I’m trying to max out my gathering for now, my Foraging is at Level 19
Samanthor wrote on 2019-08-06 14:11:25:
Bummed that my chess achievement will probably never show up BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART I GOT IT IN TIME.

Yes.

I’m trying to max out my gathering for now, my Foraging is at Level 19
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number