Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | goodbye my dear achievements
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Corviknight

Forgot those were a thing. xD
I level up all my stuff together so yeee.

Cheevos .. cheetos.. ;-; now I want some.
@Corviknight

Forgot those were a thing. xD
I level up all my stuff together so yeee.

Cheevos .. cheetos.. ;-; now I want some.
I personally didn't care all that much for the achievements in the game. I was kinda hoping to get all the unhatched egg achievements but I don't mind, I've got bigger personal goals I've set for myself anyway that don't involve them.
I personally didn't care all that much for the achievements in the game. I was kinda hoping to get all the unhatched egg achievements but I don't mind, I've got bigger personal goals I've set for myself anyway that don't involve them.
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
I've already gotten the lv 40 for Foraging as I planned when the revamp was posted in June.

There really is nothing else I can do except the exalt 100 dragons which I am only missing 24 dragons.

All my gatherings are lv 30+ and seeing the time it took me to get foraging to 40 I know I won't make it by the deadline.

I'll still grind the remaining gatherings the need exp until the revamp happens as I only have Insect Catching and Foraging maxed
I've already gotten the lv 40 for Foraging as I planned when the revamp was posted in June.

There really is nothing else I can do except the exalt 100 dragons which I am only missing 24 dragons.

All my gatherings are lv 30+ and seeing the time it took me to get foraging to 40 I know I won't make it by the deadline.

I'll still grind the remaining gatherings the need exp until the revamp happens as I only have Insect Catching and Foraging maxed
Hopefully I don't get stuck at a stupid number that I'll hate for the rest of my life
Hopefully I don't get stuck at a stupid number that I'll hate for the rest of my life
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Coli achievements are disabled so I can't get Level 20 - 10 Dragons, Honor Guard, or Affection for Reflection. Which makes me super sad because I actually have trained up more than 10 dragons past lv20. :C

Chain for Fools has been bugged for forever and a half. I've definitely chained 3 combos and more for Shock Switch numerous times, but have never had the achievement pop.

And then from Misc. I'm missing Boolean and You're the Best Around, which is understandable lol.

Other than those 6, I have everything else! I was actually surprised I got all the elemental egg achievements, but hey I'll take it. Yay for egg drops from the Coli I guess.
Coli achievements are disabled so I can't get Level 20 - 10 Dragons, Honor Guard, or Affection for Reflection. Which makes me super sad because I actually have trained up more than 10 dragons past lv20. :C

Chain for Fools has been bugged for forever and a half. I've definitely chained 3 combos and more for Shock Switch numerous times, but have never had the achievement pop.

And then from Misc. I'm missing Boolean and You're the Best Around, which is understandable lol.

Other than those 6, I have everything else! I was actually surprised I got all the elemental egg achievements, but hey I'll take it. Yay for egg drops from the Coli I guess.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Still a little salty about the coli ones being disabled; I wanted to get a few of them -_- And unfortunately, there wasn't enough time for me to get all the gathering ones.. Nevertheless, optimistically curious about what the new achievement system will be, not too optimistic that they will launch it soon lol
Still a little salty about the coli ones being disabled; I wanted to get a few of them -_- And unfortunately, there wasn't enough time for me to get all the gathering ones.. Nevertheless, optimistically curious about what the new achievement system will be, not too optimistic that they will launch it soon lol
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
Gathering is hopeless, there’s no way I can get the last lair expansion one, but I could probably exalt enough to get the final exalting one, and finish the eggs.
Gathering is hopeless, there’s no way I can get the last lair expansion one, but I could probably exalt enough to get the final exalting one, and finish the eggs.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Apparently I've never bred any speck/freck or clown dragons. Just bought a pair to breed those genes, lol.

Never got the runestone or doll achievements. I'm guessing those are bugged. :v
Apparently I've never bred any speck/freck or clown dragons. Just bought a pair to breed those genes, lol.

Never got the runestone or doll achievements. I'm guessing those are bugged. :v
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I need a plague egg... Please plaguebringer. Just one
I need a plague egg... Please plaguebringer. Just one
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
I'm looking forward to the new system. I had some trouble with the old achievements, and I used to be a perfectionist who felt a very anxiety-inducing need to achieve one hundred percent completion, so I struggled with some of them. Well, a few years ago, that changed thanks to some things in my life, so I've largely ignored the achievements for a while now. I am, however, looking forward to the new system.

Also the map update. Whenever we get it.
I'm looking forward to the new system. I had some trouble with the old achievements, and I used to be a perfectionist who felt a very anxiety-inducing need to achieve one hundred percent completion, so I struggled with some of them. Well, a few years ago, that changed thanks to some things in my life, so I've largely ignored the achievements for a while now. I am, however, looking forward to the new system.

Also the map update. Whenever we get it.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13