Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@Alphazi
Can I be added to everything? My computer is being a butt and won't open it :(
@Alphazi
Can I be added to everything? My computer is being a butt and won't open it :(
i am a master of every creative medium

and dont you forget it
@2020 no worries! just wanted to make sure ^^ it's all set up right, and you're in!

@parasites LOL same, maybe! who knows B) and no worries! i added you to the rest <3

@SolnaSuon sure thing! i'll go do that now :D
@2020 no worries! just wanted to make sure ^^ it's all set up right, and you're in!

@parasites LOL same, maybe! who knows B) and no worries! i added you to the rest <3

@SolnaSuon sure thing! i'll go do that now :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Added myself to the pinglists! These countdowns always get me so excited, you're awesome for doing them @Alphazi
Added myself to the pinglists! These countdowns always get me so excited, you're awesome for doing them @Alphazi
ijWAday.png
@Keriae aaaAAA that means the world to me, thank you so much!!! ;A; <333
@Keriae aaaAAA that means the world to me, thank you so much!!! ;A; <333
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Added myself! I didn't realize we're this close, it seems like yesterday 4x8 came around.

i did take a few months hiatus for 5 mil though so that may be why..
Added myself! I didn't realize we're this close, it seems like yesterday 4x8 came around.

i did take a few months hiatus for 5 mil though so that may be why..
@Idyll that might be why :'D 4x8 is already almost a year old, i can't believe it ;_;
@Idyll that might be why :'D 4x8 is already almost a year old, i can't believe it ;_;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Ah, can you add me to the “ID 5x8 Only” pinglist? I’m on my phone and can’t add myself ;u;..
Ah, can you add me to the “ID 5x8 Only” pinglist? I’m on my phone and can’t add myself ;u;..
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Hoodies got you added! c:
@Hoodies got you added! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Gosh darn i remember 4x8 and trying to hatch for it. Can't believe we're at 5x8 already :,]

@Alphazi not trying to pester you but could you please put me on the everything pinglist? The site doesn't work on my phone :p
Gosh darn i remember 4x8 and trying to hatch for it. Can't believe we're at 5x8 already :,]

@Alphazi not trying to pester you but could you please put me on the everything pinglist? The site doesn't work on my phone :p
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna we are! another year, another shot at the title B) good luck! and no worries, i'll go add you <3 sheets don't seem to work on phones :/
@Aterna we are! another year, another shot at the title B) good luck! and no worries, i'll go add you <3 sheets don't seem to work on phones :/
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81