Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
Okay ^u^
Okay ^u^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Can't wait to see who hatches it! Never understood why the solid strings are less popular than milestone hatches (ex: 50 mil hatch), #55555555 just looks so satisfying!
Can't wait to see who hatches it! Never understood why the solid strings are less popular than milestone hatches (ex: 50 mil hatch), #55555555 just looks so satisfying!
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
@VoidedMortal i don't think it's that the ID itself is less popular (i personally think the "whole id same digit" look is SUPER nice), i think it's that the milestones psychologically feel more important (they're milestones, after all!)
@VoidedMortal i don't think it's that the ID itself is less popular (i personally think the "whole id same digit" look is SUPER nice), i think it's that the milestones psychologically feel more important (they're milestones, after all!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

Hello, I’m currently on mobile right now, and don’t have google sheets, would it be possible for you to add me to both the close countdown and the 5x8 hatch please?
@Alphazi

Hello, I’m currently on mobile right now, and don’t have google sheets, would it be possible for you to add me to both the close countdown and the 5x8 hatch please?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry sure thing! i'll do that now :D
@TastyPastry sure thing! i'll do that now :D
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Thank you so much!! :)
Thank you so much!! :)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I feel out of breath just from looking at the number. That's one long laugh...

In case you don't get it, number 5 pronounces as 'ha' in Thai (my native language) so #55555555 automatically makes me read it as 'hahahahahahahaha'.

In case you don't get it, number 5 pronounces as 'ha' in Thai (my native language) so #55555555 automatically makes me read it as 'hahahahahahahaha'.
[quote name="Boryushka" date="2019-08-05 22:52:28" ] I feel out of breath just from looking at the number. That's one long laugh... In case you don't get it, number 5 pronounces as 'ha' in Thai (my native language) so #55555555 automatically makes me read it as 'hahahahahahahaha'. [/quote] If I hatch it by some miracle I'm totally naming it "Laughter" because of this^^
Boryushka wrote on 2019-08-05 22:52:28:

If I hatch it by some miracle I'm totally naming it "Laughter" because of this^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@Boryushka omg LOL that's amazing, i love it! much like galacticexplorer i'd name it something like laughter too P:
@Boryushka omg LOL that's amazing, i love it! much like galacticexplorer i'd name it something like laughter too P:
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
OoOo! excited for this. i like the solid string of numbers