Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
@parasites oh heck, i didn't even realize! i always forget the fall equinox sdjkg that'd be so cool if it stayed! :D
@parasites oh heck, i didn't even realize! i always forget the fall equinox sdjkg that'd be so cool if it stayed! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
This is so exciting! I didn't think about keeping 5 egg nests unhatched for this. Maybe I'll do that for some spell Candy Skulls. ^_^
This is so exciting! I didn't think about keeping 5 egg nests unhatched for this. Maybe I'll do that for some spell Candy Skulls. ^_^
@RoseofRomania yeah!!! :D i know hatching nests is tempting but the bigger the nests the better B)
@RoseofRomania yeah!!! :D i know hatching nests is tempting but the bigger the nests the better B)
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Yep. Oh the temptation will be awful and then it'll probably be at a time I'm not going to be online anyhow with my luck XD. I've never participated in trying to hatch for a certain number
@Alphazi Yep. Oh the temptation will be awful and then it'll probably be at a time I'm not going to be online anyhow with my luck XD. I've never participated in trying to hatch for a certain number
@RoseofRomania i guess one way to think of it is if you miss it, you get the joy of hatching a 5 egg nest later LOL. the hatches are fun!! and we never know what time it is until we're there ;v;
@RoseofRomania i guess one way to think of it is if you miss it, you get the joy of hatching a 5 egg nest later LOL. the hatches are fun!! and we never know what time it is until we're there ;v;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi That's true. And we have another festival this month to go through, so lots of people will likely hatch more than usual for that.
@Alphazi That's true. And we have another festival this month to go through, so lots of people will likely hatch more than usual for that.
Oh hey imma try and hatch this! :D It'll be fun! I'll add to the ping list when I'm off mobile
Oh hey imma try and hatch this! :D It'll be fun! I'll add to the ping list when I'm off mobile
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@RoseofRomania true! there are lots of factors to consider ^^ also some smaller hatches like 54545454, 55000000/55000055, etc!

@ImpossibleJedi4 woo!!! good luck in advance :D it's very fun!
@RoseofRomania true! there are lots of factors to consider ^^ also some smaller hatches like 54545454, 55000000/55000055, etc!

@ImpossibleJedi4 woo!!! good luck in advance :D it's very fun!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Even if I don't get anywhere near the baby it's still fun to try and near misses can be cool!
Even if I don't get anywhere near the baby it's still fun to try and near misses can be cool!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 exactly!! it's the process that's the most fun part <3 and sometimes near misses can be just as special! (i still have 33333338 :D)
@ImpossibleJedi4 exactly!! it's the process that's the most fun part <3 and sometimes near misses can be just as special! (i still have 33333338 :D)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81