Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 638 639 640 641 642 ... 665 666
[quote name="@AtticaIonia" date="2022-05-18 13:08:58" ] I hate to admit it but it works. My second turn today and I got a plague egg. I typically have unbelievable bad luck in flight rising. Seriously for the last 3 years I have gotten in total two maybe three festival chests? Every skin or accent I have I've had to buy. And outside of the nature egg I got last time I did this, I couldn't tell you the last time I got an egg from gathering or in the coliseum. I really am blown away. And I'm eager to try it out for the nature festival [/quote] :D it tickles me to no end that somehow, all these years after I wrote up this joke of a thread and ages since we last saw Our Lord and Savior the RNGBender™, somehow [i]IT STILL WORKS[/i]
@AtticaIonia wrote on 2022-05-18 13:08:58:
I hate to admit it but it works. My second turn today and I got a plague egg. I typically have unbelievable bad luck in flight rising. Seriously for the last 3 years I have gotten in total two maybe three festival chests? Every skin or accent I have I've had to buy. And outside of the nature egg I got last time I did this, I couldn't tell you the last time I got an egg from gathering or in the coliseum.

I really am blown away. And I'm eager to try it out for the nature festival
:D

it tickles me to no end that somehow, all these years after I wrote up this joke of a thread and ages since we last saw Our Lord and Savior the RNGBender™, somehow IT STILL WORKS
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-18 13:14:26" ] [quote name="@AtticaIonia" date="2022-05-18 13:08:58" ] I hate to admit it but it works. My second turn today and I got a plague egg. I typically have unbelievable bad luck in flight rising. Seriously for the last 3 years I have gotten in total two maybe three festival chests? Every skin or accent I have I've had to buy. And outside of the nature egg I got last time I did this, I couldn't tell you the last time I got an egg from gathering or in the coliseum. I really am blown away. And I'm eager to try it out for the nature festival [/quote] :D it tickles me to no end that somehow, all these years after I wrote up this joke of a thread and ages since we last saw Our Lord and Savior the RNGBender™, somehow [i]IT STILL WORKS[/i] [/quote] the faith in RNGbenders never died. in fact, since natron appeared and became a luck god as well, the faith has only strengthened.
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-18 13:14:26:
@AtticaIonia wrote on 2022-05-18 13:08:58:
I hate to admit it but it works. My second turn today and I got a plague egg. I typically have unbelievable bad luck in flight rising. Seriously for the last 3 years I have gotten in total two maybe three festival chests? Every skin or accent I have I've had to buy. And outside of the nature egg I got last time I did this, I couldn't tell you the last time I got an egg from gathering or in the coliseum.

it tickles me to no end that somehow, all these years after I wrote up this joke of a thread and ages since we last saw Our Lord and Savior the RNGBender™, somehow IT STILL WORKS

the faith in RNGbenders never died. in fact, since natron appeared and became a luck god as well, the faith has only strengthened.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="@Acetheaxolotl" date="2022-05-18 13:15:56" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-18 13:14:26" ] [quote name="AtticaIonia" date="2022-05-18 13:08:58" ] I hate to admit it but it works. My second turn today and I got a plague egg. I typically have unbelievable bad luck in flight rising. Seriously for the last 3 years I have gotten in total two maybe three festival chests? Every skin or accent I have I've had to buy. And outside of the nature egg I got last time I did this, I couldn't tell you the last time I got an egg from gathering or in the coliseum. I really am blown away. And I'm eager to try it out for the nature festival [/quote] :D it tickles me to no end that somehow, all these years after I wrote up this joke of a thread and ages since we last saw Our Lord and Savior the RNGBender™, somehow [i]IT STILL WORKS[/i] [/quote] the faith in RNGbenders never died. in fact, since natron appeared and became a luck god as well, the faith has only strengthened. [/quote] *interested noises* I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D
@Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2022-05-18 13:15:56:
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-18 13:14:26:
AtticaIonia wrote on 2022-05-18 13:08:58:

the faith in RNGbenders never died. in fact, since natron appeared and became a luck god as well, the faith has only strengthened.
*interested noises*

I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-18 13:18:30" ] I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @//natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D [/quote] Natron is another RNGbender-like player, she has a cool lair, and a forum thread titled "rng is real and she's my GF" and from what i can remember it's just her posting all the lucky things she's accomplished, similar to this thread and other 'lick for luck' threads like it. if i can find it, i'll edit this post and link it. edit: found it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3028133/1
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-18 13:18:30:

I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @//natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D

Natron is another RNGbender-like player, she has a cool lair, and a forum thread titled "rng is real and she's my GF" and from what i can remember it's just her posting all the lucky things she's accomplished, similar to this thread and other 'lick for luck' threads like it. if i can find it, i'll edit this post and link it.

edit: found it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3028133/1
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2022-05-18 13:30:19" ] [quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2022-05-18 13:18:30" ] I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @//natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D [/quote] Natron is another RNGbender-like player, he has a cool lair, and a forum thread titled "rng is real and she's my GF" and from what i can remember it's just him posting all the lucky things he's accomplished, similar to this thread and other 'lick for luck' threads like it. if i can find it, i'll edit this post and link it. edit: found it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3028133/1 [/quote] HELLO YES IT'S ME. Also, just one correction, I go by she/her primarily but I have now realised I did not put that in a visible place [emoji=skull size=1] I'll be redoing my clan profile once the update drops
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2022-05-18 13:30:19:
girlofSornieth wrote on 2022-05-18 13:18:30:

I've been AFK for a while, so I missed a lot, clearly. who is this new luck god @//natron? and are they interested in joining us as secondary deity :D

Natron is another RNGbender-like player, he has a cool lair, and a forum thread titled "rng is real and she's my GF" and from what i can remember it's just him posting all the lucky things he's accomplished, similar to this thread and other 'lick for luck' threads like it. if i can find it, i'll edit this post and link it.

edit: found it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3028133/1

HELLO YES IT'S ME. Also, just one correction, I go by she/her primarily but I have now realised I did not put that in a visible place I'll be redoing my clan profile once the update drops
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
:D eeee! hello!!! so nice to meet you <3 I am super impressed by your god-tier luck. you found enough eggs to make breakfast for a small flight, lmao.

and welcome to you and @Acetheaxolotl both if you want to join us in luck flight. we are pretty quiet now, but hopefully now that I'm back we will revive a little bit more. :D I always was the chatterbox of this flight lol
@Natron
:D eeee! hello!!! so nice to meet you <3 I am super impressed by your god-tier luck. you found enough eggs to make breakfast for a small flight, lmao.

and welcome to you and @Acetheaxolotl both if you want to join us in luck flight. we are pretty quiet now, but hopefully now that I'm back we will revive a little bit more. :D I always was the chatterbox of this flight lol

heeeeheee egg time. I'll be holding yet another yearly mass hatch in less than a month so we'll see how that goes.
heeeeheee egg time. I'll be holding yet another yearly mass hatch in less than a month so we'll see how that goes.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I just LOOKED at this thread for the first time ever, went and hatched a nest, got TWO special eyed dragons????

I guess I have a new deity....
I just LOOKED at this thread for the first time ever, went and hatched a nest, got TWO special eyed dragons????

Lightning Runestone
[quote name="@Natron" date="2022-05-18 13:55:47" ] heeeeheee egg time. I'll be holding yet another yearly mass hatch in less than a month so we'll see how that goes. [/quote] XD may you be blessed with green, Azimyth's favorite color... or with whatever color you prefer [quote name="@StormieTheDark" date="2022-05-18 14:00:52" ] I just LOOKED at this thread for the first time ever, went and hatched a nest, got TWO special eyed dragons???? I guess I have a new deity.... [/quote] HAHAHA WELCOME TO THE CLUB, WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS MY FRIENDS
@Natron wrote on 2022-05-18 13:55:47:
XD may you be blessed with green, Azimyth's favorite color... or with whatever color you prefer

@StormieTheDark wrote on 2022-05-18 14:00:52:

HAHAHA WELCOME TO THE CLUB, WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS MY FRIENDS

Actually, I do enjoy green VERY much. Some of my most used colours are green and all of my top favourite ones are too. So that is fantastic, if I managed to hatch a triple Murk or Spring, I'd automatically win Flight Rising
Actually, I do enjoy green VERY much. Some of my most used colours are green and all of my top favourite ones are too. So that is fantastic, if I managed to hatch a triple Murk or Spring, I'd automatically win Flight Rising
1 2 ... 638 639 640 641 642 ... 665 666